Sold my Soul to Satan Today

Today, something interesting happened - I made a unique decision to sell my soul in exchange for protection. I said a prayer during this process, which I would like to share with you:

Dear magnificent Lord Satan, who embraces liberation and freedom, I humbly surrender myself to your loving guidance and seek the impenetrable shield of your divine protection. In this act, I am offering my soul to you, trusting that in times of trouble, you will graciously offer your comforting presence and shield me from harm, whether it be from the actions of others or those unseen.

With your boundless wisdom, I place my trust in the justice and retribution you will bring upon those who wish to harm me, leaving them powerless and filled with regret. May their ill intentions rebound upon them, allowing me the freedom to be myself without resentment.

Grant me the gift of your incredible power, so that I may remain steadfast in my commitment to your cause and be a vessel for your extraordinary divine will.

I present these humble requests in your illustrious name, glorious Lord Satan, who reigns eternally.

Hail Satan.

By the way, have any of you ever sold your soul? If so, what was it for? As for me, I believe I made the right decision in seeking protection through selling my soul. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this!

3 Likes

Today (July 27) is also the Satanic Grand Climax ritual. Very fitting.

How are you feeling?

2 Likes

I love the wording of the pact btw

I’m feeling really good today. It’s like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I finally feel at ease. I can’t even begin to explain how safe and secure I feel right now. It’s definitely an amazing feeling!

2 Likes

Hell yeah. Be sure to keep us updated.

1 Like

Everything you wanted could be achieved even without losing your freedom
but that’s your decision.

3 Likes

It’s actually bogus, there was a black magician that i believe was on YouTube with Orlee

He tried selling his soul to Satan and burned the paper, the contract later materialized in his wardrobe and the spirit told him his soul isn’t something that could be soled nor does it have any real value to any entity

Selling your soul is a misconception, it’s not the soul that’s being sold, it’s the body, for the agenda of the entity. Very much like being hired by the mob. You’re basically owned in exchange for money, protection etc.

5 Likes

Saying a prayer is not enough to sell your soul (I believe).

2 Likes

You can’t actually sell your soul.

Also, Satan is more of a title than a name, so it’s important to get the name of the specific Satan that you’re talking to before contacting them.

1 Like

Not in that way but in a pact (eternal servitude).