Sold my soul to Lilith whats next

How do you know you “sold your soul to Lilith?” Did you just randomly decide this? If that’s the case, then it’s not binding and it’s unlikely you accomplished anything at all.

Also, it is rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Lilith doesn’t want your soul. It’s yours you cannot sell it.

9 Likes

You couldnt be more wrong just ask her yourself she will take your soul if you offer it all i know is its no longer mine and she has full authority over it

1 Like

If you dont believe me just tell her yourself “i offer my soul to lilith” and tell me what happens

1 Like

lmao

@SoldmysoultoLilith Please make your introduction as requested before making any more posts.

The first thing to confirm is that you don’t have a parasite. No higher being like Lilith should be making promises they can’t keep. But impostors and parasites will pretend to be all sorts of big names get get at your energy: they key is, they never deliver.

And why did you try to make such a severe deal when you don’t even know what you’re getting in return or how to get it!? Do you know what it even means or how the entity is supposed to collect (they can’t, so you’re not going to “hell” or anything). So, what, you’re turning to strangers online to tell you how to get your payment? … Wait, actually that’s fine and I have a great deal on this bridge you should buy off me. :joy:

This is correct… You can’t sell what your ego doesn’t own. It’s more like the other way around: your higher self owns your ego: it’s who made the decision that you’d incarnate here and now, and Lilith doesn’t get to gainsay it’s decisions, no one does, because you are sovereign. The selling your soul movie trope is pure nonsense.

You CAN make pacts, you can make deals to do certain things, but once you die you’re in a new life, and all deals are off, and you always have free will to break them. A “soul contract” is a whole other thing: it doesn’t sound like that’s what this is: you’re protected from accidentally making that kind of thing.

A lot of us here have contact with Lilith. Imo, Lilith would have a good laugh, then you get serious and have an adult conversation. :smiley: Whatever it is you want, you’re going to have to put in effort, and Lilith will help without needing you to pay such high fees. Start with simple sigil magick requests and go from there.

7 Likes

First of all be ware of imposters.
Lilith is a Goddess and all the dogma creates a lot of clouds that don’t exists.

I don’t need to go back and ask them because when I need them I feel them instantly. I only have to call out with my mind.

I work mostly with Samael, Lucifer. And Lucifer was the one that guided me towards her.
I was the one that deep in my heart carried the dogma from Christian believes and so it was a challenge to call her. On the contrary she helped a lot in healing, working on myself, self esteem. And I experience working with her the same way I experience working with an Archangel a higher being. You need to do the work and when it seems nothing changes, suddenly it changes instantly.

So there is no easy shortcut, like selling your soul. Which you would regret in a later stage if it was possible

1. Set aside the ego
  2. Write down your goals
  3. Call her (sigil)
  4. Thank her

I don’t express this enough. I am really grateful for what Lilith did in my life

7 Likes

Why would you offer your soul, and what did you offer it for? I don’t know about offering my “soul to Lilith” on a whim, I feel like if a spirit really wanted your soul than they’d ask for a “Blood Tie” think people who get devotional tattoos.

You seem a lil frantic, take a breath and slow down a lil. Check your wards, do some “deep cleaning” and check if it really is Lilith that your talking to some imposter spirits can be quite tricky.

4 Likes

full authority?
now who is typing, you or something ?

1 Like

Im grateful too but it was ruff! Hahahahaha she is soooo amazing, they all are just some are more harsh with difficult tests than others. I wouldn’t change a thing tho

2 Likes

Doesn’t the singer, Beyonce have a song called, “Break My Soul”?

You won’t break my soul
You won’t break my soul
You won’t break my soul
You won’t break my soul
I’m telling everybody, everybody
Everybody, everybody

No one can “take your soul” or “break your soul”. You also can’t “sell your soul”. You can “sell out”. Most people would consider that “selling your soul”.

1 Like

Selling souls to demons sounds like a Hollywood film. I really don’t think that any film which is popular can be close to reality. Like, useful information is hard to find. We need to search a lot for it. Take pieces from everywhere to form our opinion on it. Only then decide what is true for us and what’s not. We need to search our own paths to achieve what we desire.

I don’t understand for what you “sold your soul”? As tribute? Well, how your soul is able to be useful for Her? I guess, attention and your communication have more sense.

If you tried to sell your soul for Her just to solve your problems - you just trying to avoid taking responsibility for your life. “Heeeey let another creature decide everything for me, solve my problems.” Then you will be like a child and do nothing or just less than you will have to. Sounds not fair enough.Or even not fair at all :slightly_smiling_face:

Teaches or patrons, even parents want us to become stronger. Want to have some kind of output. I don’t think anybody would like to solve others problems and see nothing changes. Nothing happens. Just putting everything you’ve done to a waste. Isn’t it strange? Who will want it so? Nobody.

Btw. Does “blood tie” really exist? If so, how it looks like? Just wondering.

Anyway, it really makes more sense than selling souls. If any beings want to spent more time together and want to strengthen the union and express significance in this way it sounds more realistic and have a point. But not selling a soul.

I’ll admit that I have seen other members on here answer this question, one thing that I’ve found to be an almost unanimous thought is that human souls are essentially worthless but one thing I’ve seen also mentioned that if you “sell your soul” than what your signing up for is an eternity of servitude. Which with certain entities I can’t say that it’s too outlandish for them to take what your offering and run with it, this another reason that if your life path is to be dedicated to an entity make sure you have a very strong relationship built on a monument of trust.

This is something I’ve seen only a few people talking about, usually it’s from people who get devotional tattoos there was one woman I had seen that talked about getting “tricked” by an entity to get a symbol associated with them tatted, my ex also got the sigil of Belial tatted over their heart. From my understanding a “Blood Tie” is a permanent mark that connects you to an entity, think of “Witches Marks” from back in the day - symbols that were used to identify a Witch who has coveted with the Devil, or signed their names in His Book.
It’s my understanding that entities will evolve with time, so it’s not too out there to assume that there are things out there that will want a permanent link in some form or another with a human who has gained their favor.

This is also something Belial wanted with me, he wanted my ex to ritualistically carve his sigil above my heart chakra that was than negotiated down to his name but I ended up being too squeamish to go through with it.

3 Likes

It’s already sounds like a bad idea. Even with “right entities”. You won’t be able to cancel it.

I get it now. Ty for explaining.

It’s better to not do something you don’t want to. Than feel afterwards that you choose the wrong path. So, as for me, you did everything right.

2 Likes

You can’t even make it. It’s completely fake… I think…as I explained, your ego self that will make this kind of thing up is just fantasizing: it doesn’t have an effect on your actual spirit, which is not something the ego mind has authority over. There are some safety measure in place on a planet like this.

Blood ties, in my experience, are also fantasy and I use blood magick a lot. I nearly always blood my sigils, and I enjoy it. You can make astral marks on your astral body, and you can add your blood into a working to increase it’s meaning, its magnetism and add the energy of sacrifice, but this doesn’t really make any stronger bond with other entities than not doing it.

Lots of people say it makes a bond, and I took that as read for years, but after watching that energy for years more expecting that, I don’t see it. I’ve blooded the sigils and seals of all the Goetia and all the Shem and more, and it’s not there… I just think the bond thing is the human propensity to get overexcited about having “special” relationships, and it’s all in people’s minds. They make themselves attached because that’s what they wanted, it’s their decision, not imposed on them.

5 Likes

This made me laugh! :rofl:

You literally can’t escape Beyonce anywhere!

2 Likes

Well suffering, slavery, and regret, or a slow decay into an even lesser being that is a servant to this entity called Lilith. Though this is a process that needs exposure and time to fully corrupt your energy and soul. So as long as you avoid dealing with this parasite you will be fine at least in this regard. The corruption of another entities energy needs time and long exposure to seep in and permanently trap you to its service. Part of why these demons are so eager for people to summon them and work long term with them without educating them on safe magical practices or anything that could grant you any independence from them without making you think you associate out of gratitude or ‘friendship’.

2 Likes

Personally, I believe psychopomps can. Well, it’s their duty anyway.
However, a psychopomp taking someone’s soul, and someone selling their soul, aren’t the same practice.
(Just saying, I know no one here said they’re the same practice)

3 Likes

Hilarious. Spirits don’t require all that. She visited me several times without so much of a candle

3 Likes

If that is indeed what you have done, then Lilith will in all likelihood tell you and or show you what is next.

You can relax.

Keep an altar to her somewhere in your home if possible. Talk with her daily. That should help you a lot.

If this act of selling your soul was done in haste she may even ask you about whether or not it was something you did gleefully or out of pure desperation. Context matters.

You are not the first person to sell your soul to Lilith, and you certainly will not be the last to do so either.

1 Like