Solar plexus chakra and belial

Ive just done an evocation with Belial to protect me from any legal procedings that might come my way, i entered the theta state and said his name, instantly i had an intense fluttering sensation in my solar plexus, it continued through the evocation until i dismissed him has anyone else experienced this??

Cheers

2 Likes

Not the same sensation as you.

Awhile back, a german language teacher had something intense hit her stomach region. She had a major cramp and had to go to the hospital. I found it very interesting. Anyway, Belial’s planetary correspondence (as all Kings) is the Sun, which is naturally the 3rd Solar Plexus Chakra.

“frankgehi” was posting about evoking Belial… Are you trying to say the German language teacher’s cramp was something to do with Belial? Was she evoking him too?
Simply because that happened in her stomach region does not necessarily mean Belial was behind it!

The solar plexus is sometimes considered as the seat of the will: maybe by doing this evocation you dislodged some stuck energy there.

I was having big problems with this kind of stuff and i came to the conclusion that it’s a chakra thing.The stomach area is sensitive to these energies and most of the times i wanted to spit my guts out when the entity’s current was touching my energy body.Circles,LBRP etc,can filter some of this raw power but imo working with chakras is more effective.In this particular case the mantra RAM can help a lot with the solar plexus.

Yes, I get the same feeling when working with Lucifer.

1 Like

[quote=“frankgehry, post:1, topic:5878”]Ive just done an evocation with Belial to protect me from any legal procedings that might come my way, i entered the theta state and said his name, instantly i had an intense fluttering sensation in my solar plexus, it continued through the evocation until i dismissed him has anyone else experienced this??

Cheers[/quote]Yes, in the solar plexis region and other points in the body as well all the time with Belial.

[quote=“Milla, post:3, topic:5878”]“frankgehi” was posting about evoking Belial… Are you trying to say the German language teacher’s cramp was something to do with Belial? Was she evoking him too?
Simply because that happened in her stomach region does not necessarily mean Belial was behind it![/quote]

Dont know how you arrived at that conclusion. I was talking about something similar. However, I have been in contact with Belial for many years so who knows. He (and his consort) are Kings and Queens and are associated with the Solar Plexus…so yes I can see where that would hit her if I was doing also an Evokation of The Queen while calling upon Belial energy on a large scale.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:8, topic:5878”][quote=“Milla, post:3, topic:5878”]“frankgehi” was posting about evoking Belial… Are you trying to say the German language teacher’s cramp was something to do with Belial? Was she evoking him too?
Simply because that happened in her stomach region does not necessarily mean Belial was behind it![/quote]

Dont know how you arrived at that conclusion. I was talking about something similar. However, I have been in contact with Belial for many years so who knows. He (and his consort) are Kings and Queens and are associated with the Solar Plexus…so yes I can see where that would hit her if I was doing also an Evokation of The Queen while calling upon Belial energy on a large scale.[/quote]

I agree with Biosynth. Lord Belial is of the sun and therefore the solar plexus or Will / Ego chakra.

He has helped me transform a former mortal enemy into a friend. This person used to have a six pack, his solar plexus region is now a definite weak spot.

An amazing Demon, extremely powerful. I have seen several intense reality shifts while working with Belial and thank forum moderator Gozer (Also known as Nate Bales for introducing him to me). Aside from that I also absolutely and heartily recommend consultations with Nate.