Solar Invocation

At the request of @Enlighten_me , here is a basic Solar Invocation for Health, Success, Prosperity, and everything else the Sun is known for.

The ritual uses the basic formula of the L.I.R.P., calling in energies to the four quarters as well as below and above you, sealing you in Solar energies.

Stand facing North, and say “Before me, Sol” and see a gold sphere materialize in front of you.

Next say, “Behind me, Sol” and see another gold sphere materialize behind you.

Next, say “At my right, Sol” and see another gold sphere materialize on your right.

Next say “At my left, Sol” and see another gold sphere materialize on your left.

Next say “Below me, Sol” and see another gold sphere materialize below you.

Finally, say “Above me, Sol” and see a gold sphere materialize above you.

The above instructions above give you the basic outline. Now all we do is call up different Solar energies.

Following the above outline, say “Before me, Michael” and see a brilliant gold angel materialize out of the sphere in front of you. Repeat this for the remaining 5 directions.

Next, say "Before me “Tiphareth” and see the gold sphere glow brighter and more intense. Repeat this for the remaining 5 directions.

Next, vibrate the godname “YHVH Eloah Va Da’ath” into the spheres. See them glow even brighter gold.

Finally, we call up the Malachim, the angelic choir associated with the Sun.

Say “Before me, Malachim” and see thousands of brilliant little gold sparks surround the sphere in front of you. Repeat for the remaing 5 directions.

The room should now be saturated with Solar energy, like a bright warm summers day.

Now, draw a circle of white light around you, connecting the four quarters.

Say, “by Sol, by Raphael, by Nachiel, by Sorath, I seal this sphere.”

Reach your arms to your side, and close the sphere above you. Bring them back down, and close the sphere below you.

You are now surrounded by a white sphere that is surrounded by Solar energy.

Take in a deep breath, and see all the gold Solar energy absorb into the sphere. The sphere should now be a rich gold. As you breath out, see it glow even brighter, all the energy contained within it.

At this point, you can perform more magick, or simply go about your day surrounded with Health, Success and Prosperity.

11 Likes

Thank you so much

Merry Christmas

2 Likes

I’d personally use a name like Lucifer instead but its up to the practitioner

This is primarily Kabbalistic magic. Suit yourself.

The concept of Kabbalah has nothing to do with the Jewish interpretation of the tree of life, its origins are from Kemet, Atlantis, Sumer and Babylon.

Marduk taught humans Kabbalah in Babylon which was the opposer of Yahweh/Enlil.

The actual tree of life has 12-13 spheres not 10.

Once you understand the origin of Yahweh, traditional loyalty is out the window my friend.

1 Like

Ok bro

Needlessly passive aggressive.

3 Likes

That was interesting. I just tried this out whilst lying in the park.

I do wonder how important it is to face a designated compass direction in procedures like these? Do you find that makes an actual material difference?

1 Like

Baie dankie👌

2 Likes

I saw Damien Echols advicing to do something similar but with the elements.

His methods is to invoke one single element everyday for three months to benefit from its influence on ourselves.

Earth to improve our health
Water to improve our emotions
Fire for our actions
Air for our intellect.

2 Likes

Sometimes I deem it necessary

The thing is is that whatever disagreements you may have had with him doesn’t give you the moral high ground to act this petty.

Ok. Merry Christmas.

Yeah he likes to invoke the entire elemental hierarchy (eg. The archangel all the way down to the elemental king).

1 Like

In Elemental Magick and Planetary Magick, the authors create an element pyramid, which one quality instead of the spirit.

Exemple, for the air, the invoke joy at the west, memory at the north… So they are surronded by all the quality of the elements. Same for the planets. Do you think i can combine it to your method?

3 Likes

If it’s “ok” then you wouldn’t have cared enough to respond anyways.

Damn I really like this. I suppose you could combine but that sounds like a strong enough practice on its own.

In what way were you thinking of combining them?

Using your ritual frame but instead of calling for entities, i call for qualities. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds cool

2 Likes