Solar eclipse of April 8, 2024

Solar eclipse of April 8, 2024 is coming. Make sure you don’t look directly into with your naked eyes or you might fo blind. No joke.

I personally plan doing several things before and after mainly glass water bottles later uses.

1. Preparation: Find a quiet and comfortable space where you won’t be disturbed during the ritual. Consider performing it outdoors where you can observe the eclipse if it’s safe to do so with proper eye protection.
  2. Set Intentions: Reflect on what you want to manifest or release in your life. Solar eclipses are often associated with new beginnings and transformations. Write down your intentions on a piece of paper.
  3. Cleansing: Purify the space and yourself using techniques such as burning sage, lighting incense, or simply taking deep breaths to center yourself.
  4. Visualization: Close your eyes and visualize the eclipse’s energy surrounding you. Imagine yourself absorbing its transformative power, allowing it to cleanse and renew your spirit.
  5. Affirmations: Repeat affirmations related to your intentions aloud or silently. Speak them with confidence and conviction, as if they’ve already come to fruition.
  6. Offerings: If it resonates with you, offer a symbolic gesture of gratitude to the universe, such as lighting a candle or leaving a small offering of herbs or flowers.
  7. Closing: Express gratitude for the experience and the energy of the eclipse. Visualize a protective barrier around yourself, sealing in the positive energy you’ve cultivated.
2 Likes

About that actually people should talk more about it cause I know it has the power to destabilize our energy including the forces & spirits that move with us .

How do we protect ourselves from it and that bad energy because I know that it’s such a massive deal in the spiritual realm . So bad that even the angels hide .

They call it the black sun . His a god/demon in many cultures and religions. There are many stories about him .

3 Likes

Honestly, there are some great threads about the Black Sun on here by other people you might want to look into. A few examples:

I have my own perspective on it that’s it should be worked with the root chakra to fully open up your darkest most depraved sexual desire within and without.

But control it with the heart chakra.

Between the mind and the hand is the heart of a man.

This is once lifetime opportunity for people. Don’t be afraid of it.

2 Likes

Finally, thanks for this.

1 Like

It’s also the year of the Wood Dragon.

Its not going to be visible from my corner of the world unfortunately. But im sure I could still do something with it?

Tomorrow

I have always had a deep connection to eclipses both solar and lunar. I personally find that solar eclipses are gateways and is the perfect time to do a ritual. To me eclipses gives us a peek into the other realm the realm of the cosmos and to the beings that reside there.

I remember my first eclipse as a kid. I remember seeing it and feeling bliss. I watched it without glasses (I know some will yell at me for this and am not saying for you too) but I knew I was seeing something beautiful and felt this connection to something that was present, something from another place entirely. I felt the cosmos there, the presence of the universe. The stars, the planets, everything. I felt this embrace that went into the very core of my soul. Something that is very very hard for me to even come close to finding elsewhere.

Still not sure who I connected to that day. I know it wasn’t “God” but something way more beautiful and intimate to me. The closest I would say is the black sun. But even then this had a presence like a being.

I hope I can be in the presence of the eclipse one more time in this life. Sadly where I live now this one won’t be a full one. But I still enjoy the presence of it and the memory of that day of me looking into the cosmos.