So, why is Archon considered as bad?

He tends to do that A lot @Micah

3 Likes

Aight im back
My phone died unbelievably quickly after exposing the archon. It went from 30% to 18% to 9% to OFF in 3 seconds.

Thanks @Tattersail :joy:

1 Like

And i am Teaching her @Mapachtli
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Soon I shall unleash her on humanity. The Secret Weapon of The Gods

2 Likes

good to hear i get you off that fast

2 Likes

Far from it actually :smiling_imp::joy:

2 Likes

Getting a lil steamy in here so imma be a weirdo now for fun lol,

@Tattersail @Micah either invite me to y’alls next Skype video chat or chill lol

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Lol! You wish @Mapachtli

2 Likes

:ok_hand::point_left::eggplant::peach::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

ALL JOKES ASIDE I STILL WANT MORE INFO ON ARCHON! pls do discuss~

2 Likes

I read somewhere someone described an Archon as being what shows up at the light at the end of the tunnel, pretending to be an angel, and performing a number on you to con you into reincarnating, whether you want/need to or not. The purpose if which is for them and related aligned parasites of the false light (trollface) to continue feeding off your energy.

Here’s a blog post by Cameron Day who discusses them and the mechanics of the slavery system, according to his personal gnosis. I get the impression he’s quite offended by their existence, and as a fan of informed consent, I can relate. His article on why he is no longer a lightworker is interesting too.

Excerpt:

I briefly wrote last year about a “living cloud of shadows” surrounding this planet, populated by energy parasites. These parasitic beings have chosen to experiment with the illusions of separation, fear, darkness, isolation, conquering, enslavement, pain, suffering, torture, etc. to the strongest degree possible. In doing so, they have completely cut themselves off from the nourishing Light of Being that supports life in the universe. The result is that they must energetically nourish themselves by feeding on low-frequency energies that resonate with their chosen mode of expression.

These beings call themselves “Archons” which means “Rulers” or “Lords” because they see themselves as the rulers and enslavers of humanity. (The ancient Gnostics first gave them this title in their writings based on direct psychic experiences with these beings.) While these unseen being’s clever enslavement and manipulation of humanity has been quite successful up until now, I will NEVER address them as my ruler or superior in any way, just like I wouldn’t consider physical, intestinal parasites as my superior even though they might cause me physical discomfort until I remove them from my body.

Our thoughts have power – much more than we often realize. Words and titles have power because they frame our thoughts into a certain set of beliefs without us even realizing it. Calling a “royal” human “Your Highness” automatically places them above you in your mind. Calling a judge “Your Honor” achieves the same thing. Therefore it very is important that when you think about these energy parasites, that you NEVER call them “Archon” because you will be literally handing them your power and energy by doing so.

I prefer to call them Ankle Biters. …

11 Likes

Read some of Michael W. Fords books.

Liber HVHI: Bible of The Adversary
In particular.

Has some good info on the Archons

3 Likes

nice post! ty for the link

3 Likes

LeakProject’s Rex mentions the archons a lot. Its a YouTube channel (LeakProject), he’s hit or miss and a bit eccentric but he has some good theories and is on point with his research.
From what I know about them, they are lower vibrational beings and so kind of exist on the “negative” end of the spectrum. I associate them with “shadow people” (the dark shadowy malicious entities that show up sometimes being dicks).
Now I dont think that makes them “evil” any more than a mosquito biting me is evil, its their nature. So they can be used and worked with just like any other entity.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

2 Likes

Just consider Archon a poor minds wording for Egregore,
and you’ll have it.

Any Magician who’s created Serviators knows more about “Archons” then the guy actually spreading word about those.

I personally think his mind was channeled into this variant of understanding,
due to him dabbeling into material he can’t understand or process,
yet feels an urge to dabble into.

I mean, really he looks like a crazy magick aprentice sometimes,
for example when he butcheres the emerald tablets and tries to adress his fan base at the same time.^^

I find him hilerious. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

Wow, rude. “poor minds”? - why? because he’s not LHP and didn’t use the right word for you?

I think you didn’t understand what he’s saying, if you pay attention it’s not that different from V.K. and no-one is rude about them, when they talk about the minions of yahweh and how they kill them on sight.

But it’s a “poor mind” who gets personal and insults someone who’s gnosis he simply disagrees with.
Come on, I’m not perfect either, but I think we can all do a bit better than that.

3 Likes

Have you seen that ?

They have used the movie Fight Club as an allegory of spiritual enlightenment, and have defined the Archons as follows. Check it :slight_smile:

The Archon Rule: Cosmic forces or earthly agencies (or both) keep us from daring to discover our true nature as supramundane beings. The Gnostics never contended these entities were intrinsically evil, but they certainly enjoyed feeding off our ignorance or inner light. These Archons (Greek for “princes” or “rulers”) hate nothing more than an awakened individual, and they will go to any measure to maintain the status quo.

6 Likes

I thought according to certain updates his influence over the world was removed?

2 Likes

So much talk about Archons,

But how does one remove and deatch oneself from Archons and the so-called reincarnation cycle/tunnel of light deception ?

1 Like

There’s a series of free guided meditation audios at the website I linked to do this.

Part of the process is revoking and cancelling these optional contracts, en masse, but I forget which meditation they’re in specifically - go to the Start Here menu, they’re not too long, about 10 minutes each so you can do all one after the other if you like.

Try it and let us know what you think?

3 Likes