So, why is Archon considered as bad?

what the title says

I have done my research here (maybe not enough) but really can’t find a thread focusing on Archon, so I decided to make one, in hopes for more understanding on this topic, cause my research so far does not really definite my knowledge on them.

Book references are welcomed and I will be most grateful for that. Your experiences will them will also be welcomed

xoxo,

Tattersail, Master of The Deck

7 Likes

Shes all grown up now
sniff, sniff

6 Likes

you’re still stronger than me tho :tired_face:

3 Likes

In time you will be stronger than me, Dark Apprentice :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Give into the Dark Side :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

thats tempting and also scary at the same time :thinking:

4 Likes

Your hate and anger gives you focus :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

And your sexual energy as well :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Let the Darkness consume you…shun the Light, my apprentice :smiling_imp:

thinks of more stereotypical aphorism to say

3 Likes

Come to the Dark Side… we have cookies…

9 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
Yes…
Listen to this Dark Master as he speaks words of Wisdom to you, Tattersail :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Come now, Dark Lords, and convince this Master of The Deck to join the Darkness…

whispering voices commence

3 Likes

omg dont derail my intelectual thread!!!

5 Likes

Aight Dark Lords, get the fuck out. This is an Intellectual thread.

5 Likes

I already let Lord Bael consume me
xd

3 Likes

YOURE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER Q ON THIS THREAD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Aight give me a sec

3 Likes

The Archon is identified in Gnosticism as The Demiurge and the one who created this world.

The Archon has such a bad rap because In Gnosticism, this world is viewed as a prison system with no escape.

The Archon is the Jailkeeper so to speak. He chains mens spirits in bodies of flesh as to hinder their Ascent. He is the Gnostic version of the Devil so to speak.

8 Likes

There are Multiple Archons actually. They arent bad or good, just like Demons arent bad or good.

They have parasitic tendencies lol, but they are alright

8 Likes

I know that much wrt The Demiurge stuff but what makes Anchon is not like demon or any other entities we know? Because the connotation of most posts about Anchon here is in a bad light @Micah

4 Likes