So, what are the exact steps?

Can a person that not have developed its psychic senses and clarivoyance, still see the spirit If doing a evocation?

Sometimes.

So it appears I got into the theta-gamma sync… the sigil I worked with Lucifuge Rofocale, I gazed at it until it started flashing and disappeared… I then started chanting for Lucifuge to appear before me, and then the candles started behaving weird, I felt warmer, like a presence… And still nothing… what do I do next? I feel like I made a little progress

On me and I’ll get you squared away.

what are you talking about

Meant to say PM me not on me.

How do I PM? I am afraid I cant seem to find the feature :frowning:

You can’t. Your profile says you are still a basic user and haven’t met the threshold of activity yet. The ability unlocks when you hit TL 2, or Member, status.

Adam will have to PM you and you can reply.

sherpa sherpa durka durka Jehid :wink:

1 Like

PM when you can then

1 Like

America! Fuck yeah!

I view him as a God. Tbh, it’s not even about being powerful or not. (Which he definitely is) But he is truly an awesome God. Like he is truly kind. He saved my life. He saved me from being attacked by powerful demons. And whenever I prayed to the great Lord, he always helped. He never ignored me. And I never gave any offerings. He changed the whole law internationally to help me out. He actually changed the law of the country i live in!!!

He is the greatest. I plan to do great offerings when I get some money XD

1 Like

I’ve been kinda stuck. During evocation I feel the pressure of presence and weight on my legs or feet along with a lot of tingling sensations. And the dancing of the candle flames. That’s about it. During the day while doing mundane activities pressure is always causing my ears to pop and I feel dizzy and hear ringing ing the ears.

that’s as far as I have gotten. I feel him there but no physical appearance or psychic hearing

Hey, anyone. I got to the section of evoking multiple spirits in the video course

Is it a bad idea to evoke Lucifuge Rofocale and Satan Lucifer simultaneously? I am feeling really ballsy with the biggest pact makers around.

1 Like