So tried to Evoke Hekate don't think she came

Sup guys so I tried today to evoke Hekate for the 1st time by calling her Hymn I don’t think she was there but I offered eggs, ham, kiwi, and tea. So like did she not come because she didn’t like the offering?? I would also like to point out that I didn’t meditate so is that part of the reason I couldn’t tell if she was there or not?

1 Like

Hekate is finicky. She will come when she thinks is best. I equate her to the T-rex in jurassic park. She doesn’t want to be fed, she wants to hunt. It isn’t enough to leave offerings, as though offering her some kind of payment. She wants to see that you are worthy of her appearance. At least those are my experiences. Keep trying. When she is ready, you’ll know it.

5 Likes

Have not worked with Hekate at all but I feel this random inclination to tell you that don’t just give up hope yet, OP! Keep on trying, though in a respectful way of course. I do agree that not meditating might have contributed to you not sensing her.

I get the feeling that she might have heard you already but is waiting what you would do next, observing you, etc. Will you give up after not sensing her the first time? Or will you still continue, arm yourself with more knowledge and once again do an evocation? Stuff like that. Spirits really do like to test your commitment to why and how you’re calling them.

Something also tells me it doesn’t lie in the offerings, so it’s okay, don’t worry too much about it. :slight_smile: You have waaay more offerings than I can usually provide lol. However, you should focus more on what you can DO with the offerings. You can meditate and visualize what you aim to accomplish in this working as you lay out each offering for her. If done right, I think if she personally does not like it she would let you know, but she will be THERE.

I sincerely hope you try again. There are various stories of being unable to sense the spirit (especially when it’s your first time!) but still continuing on with workings and then later on, they do get results. I’ve experienced this one myself but self-doubt can be quite a tricky thing so watch out for that.

If you find it hard to meditate, you can write the exact goal you have in mind, address it to Hekate and use it as either a petition letter or just something you can read daily so it’d help you visualize what you want better.

Goodluck, OP! Do keep us updated on how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think she didn’t come,you should be in theta gama state ,if you are beginner it quite normal to not feel the presence. I suggest to work on your 3th eye and it will be better.

3 Likes

Hecate likes the number 3 and 9. I always repeat her chants nine times. There are several different chants, perhaps you did not find one you could really put your energy behind. Perhaps your need was not great enough. Perhaps she does not feel you are ready.

I have been working with Hecate since I was 13 and I have rarely given physical offerings. I usually offer energy, praise, respect and gratitude. Keep talking to her. Keep praying to her. Keep chanting to her. There are numerous Hecate chants and songs online that may help you better tone in on her energy.

5 Likes

You don’t need to be in a theta-gama state. You need to practice your clairs. Don’t focus on a single chakra let alone your chakras at all unless you’re grounding. Your chakras naturally improve major and minors as you develop your clairvoyant abilities which are needed to perceive entities and energies with your senses.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

You are talking about a primordial Goddess, Queen of the Underworld, Goddess of Black magic. First one who seeks her should purge the false light and than embrace the darkness

:snake:

4 Likes

*Titan Goddess

4 Likes

We might disagree here but chakra/energy work, IF done properly, can be very potent.

1 Like

When you practice energy work your chakras develop due to it.

4 Likes

indeed, i heard this a lot.

I’ve invoked her several times. I burnt Juniper leaves and berries, willow bark and leaves as offerings, while chanting her name and titles.

Hecate has dozens of titles, such as “She who holds keys to underworld” “Mistress of Night”. I found it is always effective to chant her different titles.

I always heard dogs barking before she appeared, and my own shadow became triple. She appeared from shadows instead of smoke. Hope this can help you.

2 Likes

Can I chant those 2 or I most chant all of the other titles to?

I sometimes chanted tens of her titles in a single evocation, may be more.

1 Like

Looking up some of her ephiets may help when speaking to her. She is my mother goddess. I speak to her daily . However there are times when she may be upset at me . And simply watches over . And worth is a priority . If she doesnt feel you’re worthy of her presence shes not going to show herself to you . If she wants to make herself known … YOULL KNO. And often will come when you’re at your darkest hour… when life seems to be spiraling out of control …

As far as offerings go . I usually offer her garlic, dark chocolate , almonds , frankincense, jasmine or lavender , graveyard dirt, myrrh, pomegranate

A few ephiets you may want to try .
Soteria- savior
Phosphoros- light bearer
Kourotrophos- protector of children
Brimo- angry one/terrifying
Kleidoukhos- hey holder

I also give hekate readings. As I am working on my bond to one day be her priestess . If you are interested in a reading message me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! For the info this helps! =)

2 Likes

What are your favorite chants?

! You sound very similar to some of my writings
@Rav