So tired of nothing working/ HELP if you can

Your confidence level is important. Maybe the however long is enough to whither or eat at the power in your performed magick. “Lusting for results” is often spoken about in modern books on magick as a major block to results too.

I think if you were methodical about it, like baby steps, it could work in your favor. Maybe list off what are all of the things that could be gettting in your way. Her feelings might be getting in your way.

Like, the other persons feelings matter too. If she is unforgiving towards you, that is a block to openly loving you back. If she doesn’t trust you or if she has fear, those are blocks to work on towards her.

Divination can help you find answers to these things. You probably already have an idea in your gut

Maybe she put you in the freezer, it’s a common “spell” for people who don’t even perform magick to put an ex in their freezer box to keep them away. It’s a binding spell. It keeps your intentions towards them frozen or something like that, like it makes your will ineffective to them. Some people are so adamant that her will to block you could be blocking your magick.

So, you would have to unbind yourself, in her mind. In a way, you’d have to weaken or work on her so that she is in a state of receiving you

I reallly like Ben woodcrofts angel overlords book. You should check it out because it helps me shift my energy to perform magick in a more balanced state. Like the angel damebiah, is makes my rigid thinking soften to where I am able to feel more agile. Maybe you need to be loosened, among other things, to shift yourself to perform magick on your more target accurately. There’s demons for this sort of thing too if you’re anti-angels

1 Like

So what kind of spells are there to remove those blocks? Ones that have good results?

Idk, go do some footwork

2 Likes

Have you had this rite done?

1 Like

Agree 100% People doesn’t like to hear it, but some people will just refuse, no matter what you throw at them, no matter how much it hurts, for the simple reasons that they’ve figured out what the problem is and their conclusion is that any other thing will be even worse.

Just drop her, bro, like she’s dead.
You’re probably experiencing this because of a spell or evocation you did before hand, and this is your obstacle for growth.

1 Like

I have the problem of nothing worked for months now, too. In May my last spirit answered (and shocked me ^^). So I decided to make a break. This break ends in January. I’m specializing myself on mirror magic now. Better than toolless calls. I hope it will work and the break was what I needed.

1 Like

You need a blockages removal ritual

2 Likes

Blockages could be caused by dark spell around you… weak aura. This stop spells you do yourself from working

2 Likes

you spread yourself too wide, just one of those operations would’ve done it (if done correctly)

I personally stay away from spells, especially in your case when you have zero control over your emotions and energy -because they mainly rely on you

If I’d stay away from spells then what is the other option?

Hi there, I am finding that this is kind of the most requested topic here. I would suspect it is also the one that people have the least success with. Mostly demonic works for magick in this area at best tends to give you reason to not want your ex back and move on.

I complained to Lucifer about this, I said as part of what I wanted was to get a guy back, that people on the forum talk about this all the time, that it seems to me for the gatekeeper stuff to be a success people on the forum will have to be better at mating. I said as part of what I wanted that I would create a course for people on this to help. Well I can’t quite say that this is just a blatant promo, though I am wondering if people will be interested?

The thing it is a bit of an odd agreement, it can be a little less written in stone than some pacts as I understand it and I may not, I may not get my love interest back. In fact thus far I have been set up with a new interest but… I still have a lot of feelings for this guy and a lot of unanswered questions, so it’s hard to say where the future will take me. I don’t expect I will get this guy back, at least not any time soon, if at all.

But I think here are some things in my approach that I like a lot better than what people tend to do on here, or at least appear as they are doing.

1. I’m not expecting instant results. I sometimes think even in terms of lifetimes, believing this guy to be a soulmate who came and left my life very mysteriously.

2. I’m trying to be pretty respectful of his will. It’s not a love spell, in the classic sense, as far as boosting attraction, I am beautifying myself and creating a bigger aura of lust around myself. If anything I maybe arranging circumstances so we resolve our underlined issues faster and have a better chance at reconcile in this life. Though more so I am working with entities to improve myself in what I perceived my short comings to be, making me more desirable in that way. This again makes it not a waiting game or a forced love spell as much as a journey that is part of the destination.

3. Very important, this site focus’s a lot on demonic evocation, something perhaps a bit similar but very different is connecting to your love interest via telepathy and or through their higher self. This I have been doing long since before the demons, and it is hard to believe it works but it really does seem to. Here is what I have done, just imagine he was in front of me, or lying next to me, say what I want to say, listen and here what I here, (sadly not as positive as I would often like) and send lots of love. I have found this actually does something big time. Often I will get lots of love back and it is amazing and it is in many ways like the relationship hasn’t ended, but I have also found it is still really him and to the extent he is even willing to do this, you still have to respect him and his boundaries as much as you can. You are trying to appeal to him this way, seduce him this way, and bring him back in your life this way. This also leads to more chance encounters to see him in real life too.

4. I can’t stress this enough but think outside the box, I would also use not just demons but angels, Hindu Gods and Goddess’s fairly regularly as well and often times creatively too, asides from self improvement stuff, one day I am hoping to write him yet another letter, telling about my wild adventures he has inspired, might scare him, dunno, but plan on have angels and demons who specialize in writing help me write an amazing letter, sigh this guy sigh I find myself wanting to write, write, write and spend the rest of my life and beyond sharing everything with him. sigh

5. Working magick to give your whole life a makeover could in fact be part of getting you back to that love, or at least it will improve all of your life and it will be easier with magick at your side.

Anyways for now I am really liking who I am with, more and more everyday. I feel sad that in both not presently being with the one I was aiming for, but also struggling to be fully present with the one I am with. I am lucky because the one I am with is very understanding of such a strange situation and is helping me get through stuff I will need to get through anyways regardless. I do worry that it maybe hard one day to make a choice, if it isn’t the one I am with that will still be very sad, though the one I am with is a spirit lover who has plenty of other women and I am happy for him and all of them too so I am probably being a bit silly there.

2 Likes

asking the demons and spirits themselves, offering them something valuable in exchange

just have a conversation and come to agreement, you’ll get what you want

3 Likes

I’ve tried that. Radio silent

2 Likes

The same situation as mine. I have 1 year relationship with a woman( i am a man) which ended before 7 months. Since then i tried a lot of work to reconcile without any success. i tried vodoo work with her hair, pomba gira, calling Sallos, Paimon, Amon, Beleth, Belial, Barbatos, Rosier, Gusion, Agares, Furfur, Dantalion, Asmodeus, Lucifer, Satan. Last I read for 40 days hindu mantras. Nothing…

1 Like

I tried to become a millionaire overnight, I worked at target I worked at Walmart I tried the stock exchange I tried playing the lottery I tried gambling I tried getting a job at a fortune 500 company with no experience And nothing seemed to work, what am I doing wrong?

Could you share that spell please?

Sorry, @Mars007, but unfortunately, the person you are replying to was banned from this forum so cannot respond to you.

This seems pretty extensive in what you are trying to do. Can you say overkill.

This is where dantalion comes in to play mwuhahahaha :laughing: