So tired of nothing working/ HELP if you can

I’m aware. My reconciliation is overall A fresh start together. I can’t simply say I want my ex back as a so. Even if I literally had a gene to grant that in seconds. I know I’d need more than just that.
But we both did horrific stuff. Tit for tat you would say. Our personalities are similar that way. You hurt me I hurt you. Childish bullshit basically imo. I’ve said almost every night the same thing I’ve wanted over n over. An apology would be great but that’s not what I want the most. Reconciliation is a new beginning for both of us together. To let go of all the bad we put eachother Through and get to know eachother again and potentially be friends again. From there I suppose if I could get that far I’d revisit.
I think I’ve even worded it several times for whoever was listening or whatever would do the trick would know exactly what I mean.

3 Likes

have you tried doing any spells related to removing blocks and obstacles that are in your way?

1 Like

Occupying during the day is easy and overall works. It’s when I’m alone at night and wake up with this empty feeling is what makes me realize nothing works. I’ve let it go. But then months go by and nothing’s changed

2 Likes

i’m asking because perhaps she does love and think about you blah blah but doing a spell to get rid of whatever is in the way could be effective.

Yes I have. Mostly simple ones I’ve found on here or googled or YouTubed. Still nothing

Maybe she is trying to move on from you? Maybe you should make the first move. It takes a lot of guts to go first. Maybe you should do some self growth before you try anything. If you really want something you need to put in the energy for it and it will come to you but you have to make an effort on your part a physical effort. When I had an Ex I wished nothing but the worst for him because he hurt me real bad but I stopped bothering with him and just moved on. I got a job, lost weight, and my skin cleared up. A few month later he came back and said he was sorry. I didn’t take him back because he clearly didn’t grow up from the last time but I still messed around with him and then my life crashed again. Got pregnant. Made my life an annoying mess for a 1 to 2 years after that and we stopped seeing each other. I wanted him to apologize but I realized I should I apologize first but he blocked me so I just have to live with my guilt and bad feeling. I just focus on myself, my son and my family but I focus on my son the most.

He is my sweet sunflower baby!

1 Like

@Nachtdiegall you should do the fwb thing on here, it’s open for everyone to join until tomorrow

1 Like

I reached out in October, trying to apologize. All that was said was “leave me alone” after a week I was blocked again.
It’s not that I have a problem making the first move.
There’s just no way to do it. At least not without going thro round about ways to make contact. Also trying to avoid any possibility of restraining order. Not that I think it would ever go down like that but also don’t want to make it a thought in their mind.

I’ve been there so I know what you mean. Ive overcame that personally by reading tell I pass out.

Just let it go and better yourself things will happen on their own you can’t force these things only she can make that decision just let her be and she will naturally come around. When she is out of your mind she will contact you. So just relax and stop stressing out! Try to enjoy your day. :slight_smile::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Then how do I get them out of my mind? I’ve even done spells on that as well. There are even times where I’m not thinking of them and just the gut feeling comes up like your heart is breaking again without even actively thinking of them.
Yes I know technically I was, otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten that feeling, but it’s so faint I can’t even realize if they were on my mind.

Same confusion Like when you know when you are cravin something to eat but can’t figure out what would hit the spot. Or an itch you can’t find.
Same idea

The reason your magick is ineffective, is because YOU don’t know what YOU want. You can get all the advice in the world but in reading all your posts since you joined 3 months ago I find them very contradictory and and times self sabotaging.

With 3 months of magickal experience and trying a ton of different methods from different paths 25 you listed and I’m sure there are more. But let’s go with an even 30 that suggests you’ve tried a different method every 3 days on average. Of course your not going to yield anything as you have no solid platform to launch from if that makes sense.

My advice to someone in your situation is back off, this is only self destructive to you, because trust me the other person doesn’t know or care.

What you have learned through all this is how to handle a similar situation in the future which gives you the upper hand later on and hopefully you found a path that speaks to you in the process.

5 Likes

Wait you mean like not sticking to one entity or method?

Its like a magickal version of secret santa.:heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Even if she isn’t a magician or witch or sorcerer, maybe she is, some people can smell another persons magick from a mile away. If she can sense on any level that you’re still going for her and still trying to get to her, and she rejects it, she might be an mvp of dodgeballing magick. Strong willed enough to avoid the intercession of spirits and entities, single minded enough in knowing what she wants and what she doesn’t want. If I sense another persons magick directed at me, you better believe I’m going to be batting it down left and right. Because no, not today and not tomorrow will I be subject to another persons astral whimsies. Does she know you’re into this stuff? If so, then she has the upper hand

Your level of obsession sounds like it’s more about the attachment that you have for her than anything else. Maybe the spirits can sense that attachment and will not work with you because it isn’t what they would consider love.

1 Like

Well kind of yes, you have not really developed a skill or a pathworking if you bounce around.

1 Like

Take heart! I have shared with the OP a spell that I have never known to fail :wink:

2 Likes

I doubt think they know I’m into this stuff. Because I wasn’t prior to this trauma.
And it’s hard to believe entities won’t help because they think it’s not love. I’ve read on here ppl got results from spirits just to get laid.
That just doesn’t make sense to me.
Attachment sure. But it’s definitely love. Unfortunately it’s probably not Just love because there was a lot of Hurt involved.

I see. Spirits have been known to deny people of what they want at times.
I don’t mean to deny the truth of your feelings.

Do you feel any guilt or shame in performing your magick? Your confidence, is it low when it comes to your magick?

Maybe she put you in the freezer?

No shame at all.
Confidence? Idk. Im hopeful.
I can’t say I’m like “ this will work”
I’m more like. “I was focused and I visualized whah I want” I feel better, I feel good about it. And then I’m good for however long.
What do you mean put me in the freezer?