So.....this happened what did I get myself into!?

think i might be well its not bad lol kinda cute n funny so apparently master furfur gets jealous…so he gave me my first term…i cannot invoke any male spirits unless he is present…that is under no circumstances that i should do that… i know he has particular ones in mind…is fine for female spirits tho…what did i just get myself into no regrets but seriously…last thing i wanna do is anger him…or hurt him…

2 Likes

Seriously, unless you are in a pact which stipulates that then I would tell him to get stuffed. But if that’s the kind of relationship you want to have them more power to you.

4 Likes

im to be married next month to him…

3 Likes

Well that’s a pact of sorts isn’t it. Congrats to the bride and groom.

4 Likes

thank you …i guess you can say that it just i work with alot of them mostly male idk y he would b upset about it but then again human men are like that to so i can understand a little bit i just idk wat entails of being married to well any one means i feel lost

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know either. I worked a lot with Belial but I didn’t let him dictate a lot. Hit up succupedia. Maybe he can tell you.

4 Likes

belial at first is a bit of a control freak but then if you stand up to him he relaxes

3 Likes

he is my husban to be i think he just wants to make sure things are ok n no one tries anything he was very pissed off last night so im assuming this was the out come to that plus he is my gaurdian so im guessing he is also being over protective to but these are just guesses

3 Likes

He will fuck with you to see what you’re made of that’s for sure.

3 Likes

ive never worked with belial before i might not get the chance

1 Like

true

2 Likes

hey i have a few questions…i private messaged you

2 Likes

The gods are polygamous, but it’s not a two way street. They are like succubi, feelings run deep. But they are most often not monogamous. Then we run into Set/Osiris situations.
The point being, know the rules/boundaries before you sign on. Gods don’t fuck around when it comes to their feelings.

6 Likes

True that.

1 Like

i know last thing i want to do is hurt him he gets enouh of that wen ppl try to bind him he is very kind but he doesnt like to be forces to do anything i did my first few times wen we met i know he didnt like it but he said i looked like a scared child wen i called him my first time so he just did as i asked very quickly might i add i stopped binding him like i said i would n now we’re getting married i spend alot of time with him now even before he asked now i just call his name and use the pendallum to ask him things n he comes right away i dont see a problem with what he is asking im never really alone with any one when i call i always have some one with me dantalion was my go to after i started but then i started going back to furfur idk y but im glad i did he was very upset that i was calling on others more then him in the begining i didnt see how he felt for me til recently i wish i would have he has been very good to me i cherish him

4 Likes

He is my next planned evocation.
That’s sad that he has to feel on the defense from being abused by people like that.

3 Likes

he is a great guy with a beautiful personality although some times stail or short depending on his mood he isnt a ier as he is depicted however he can be to those who force him or are disrespectful just know working with him tho is pretty fun you’ll like him

3 Likes

:rofl: lol! How cute! Everyone has a female form! Just tell them to come to you as females! no harm no foul!

1 Like

h actually does have a female form he has blue eyes and blonde hair in both male n female form his female form is said to be n i quote jaw droppingly gorgeous ive seen him in his male form finally but it was a split few second flash just enough to make out some omg your sexy sit on that face kinda thoughts running thru my head (tmi sorry lol)

3 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like