So sick of not having any fam or friends at all

Beyond sick of it. Can’t work a norm job due to chronic health probs so im not around people like that. I know friends are stressful I’m but im talking a non stressful non toxic friendship someone I can actaully fucking talk to and not just text! Some I know well just one single fucking relationship is all ive wanted for 5 years! This has gone on for soooooooooooooo long . been isolated cuz of health did everything I could to help it and when shit happens like it always does I have no one to talk to. I woils t get so mad at these stupid fuckers im forced to live by thr labdkord trying to solicit sex form thrn having his gang drug dealing tennants try to get rent from me im gonna go off on That bitch. I hate that i have to vent online via typing to strangers. Ive put it out to the whole universe ( my ancestors , any spirits) whoever cares, for a long while and still nothing

3 Likes

Friends and fam are overrated but I understand being lonely and it’s nice to kill time with someone. Idk what to tell you other than you’re going to have to figure out a way to put yourself out there so you can find some real friends or have a relationship with someone.

6 Likes

Ya I kno but I don’t know where to meet People here and people are dry as fuck here or methheads I’m just beyond sick of it n waiting to move.

1 Like

Well now it’s not letting me edit

Make spirits friends.
Learn astral projection.
You can go to parties in the astral.
I heard Angels are throwing some serious wild parties.

9 Likes

You’re going to find that everywhere you go. Most people are NPCs.

4 Likes

Oh they are far worse here omg. The midsouth is rl bad… I think Oklahoma is worse than any other state ive been to People wise. People were much easier to talk to in IL and way friendlier. The big issue here is I cant find anyone I Want to be around and I just got a car after 6 damn years cuz my health is finlaly getting barely semi managable

3 Likes

This might sound a bit strange but going into magick with the mindset of loneliness can also prevent one from getting out of that state. You need to become open to magick and to the state of not being lonely. A lot of this is emotion based so it’s hard to describe, but maybe you can get a feel for it.

I would recommend the Olympic Spirit Hagith for this, but honestly no doubt various spirits are capable of this, first you need to figure out your method. It’s been a long time and no doubt you’ve tried much, so figure out your mindset, what is blocking the magick. Maybe work with a spirit to see what is blocking your magick from manifesting. Otherwise, you could also focus on wealth magick to get out of where you are, or use magick to bring better people to where you are.

5 Likes

Npcs lol

I really feel it now that I have been possessed by Astaroth. Its one of those things I can’t talk to normal people about really. For them its just a psychotic break due to the weird stuff my husband did. I’m still trying to figure out what the heck is going on metaphysical that led up to all of that and how exactly things got so out of hand. Like I know demons never really wanted to help him get a job, and I’m still trying to figure out how to best help him.

On one hand, I’d like to say hes just paranoid, or he is just this or that, but on the other hand I’ve seen what spirits can do, so I can’t really write things off as mundane even though it seems like a simple explanation.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re going through but I’m glad you got the npc thing. It’s nice to know there’s some people out there who aren’t agent smithing it. Lol

1 Like

Yeah I know how the people in the Midwest can be. I lived in arkansas, texas and oklahoma in my teens and early 20s. I moved up north and I live in a city now. I don’t like the people up here either. It just seems like everyone is what social media and the television tells them to be. I’m sick of it.

So I’d rather be left alone and go fly-fishing. You don’t meet very many cucks when your hobby involves getting your hands dirty.

Anyways, I hope things start looking up for you. If it really is your goal to meet new people then you should really try getting out more. I know your health is an issue so I’d take it one step at a time.

I know it’s hard to meet people when you have nobody but you can try. For example when I just moved to a small town back in the day I went to hastings because they hosted d&d two nights out of the week. People would also meet up in the park and do amgard. Everyone was welcomed to both of these gatherings. So I got out of my comfort zone and took it upon myself to meet the people who took part in those activities.

Idk how bad your health is but I’m assuming you’re on some kind of government assistance for it or unemployed. Regardless, if you’re up to it you could try getting a part time job. Something easy. I’ve always found it to be easy to make friends at work. If that’s not going to work out have you thought about going to college? There’s nothing wrong with knocking some courses out and meeting people in the process.

You’ve just got to find something that works for you. And it’s probably going to require some work on your end because you’re going to have to be willing to step outside of your comfort zone.

3 Likes

I need $ and to move becuase theres no one around here I want to be around. I can’t get around with no car. I just got my car fixed after getting it in August ans aomeone stole the cat converter Idk yet if my insurance will cover it cuz tech. I didn’t have comprehensive until aftet I knew it was stolen. I live on $800 for ssdi I know how to be frugile. Itl change but can’t come soon enough

Like Momo from syberia kate walker

Try this:

Find a way - or make one. :wink:

2 Likes

Can we swap places? I’ve asked Lord Satan Himself to make people leave me alone. Most people have nothing to offer me, and I feel gross having to acknowledge them at all, lol.

1 Like

That link is dead.