So my life is in peril and I'm getting desperate

Can I also try to set a specific time frame? Something like “I will have a vehicle by the end of April”

1 Like

Yes.

I will have a motor vehicle before Friday May 1st, coming.

Al.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

It may seem bleak now but it will get better. And your subconscious is creating it. Years of programming have causes a way of thinking that your subconscious has become wired to and the universe responds in kind.
Watch this music video and allow yourself to go ahead and have a breakthrough…

2 Likes

Time to work with Mammon, maybe. Ever heard of this 21-day invocation thingy? The related youtube vids are still avail.

Also, e-file your tax return ASAP to get the refund $$$ within 2 weeks.

2 Likes

i don’t think u need 21 days. lol . for mammon he can only be invoke on thursday so those that work with him says. he love gold and metal things. he’s all making about money. namely gold, silver riches. He aim for big big money not little money. So if u not into big big big money or ready for it, best not to summon him. U can use other wealth demon for small money. It’s said he only want serious folks. if u offer is an insult he might not work with you. He also will test you and ignore you on your first summon. That’s what others tell me. i don’t know if it’s true.

1 Like

I’ve been ready for big money since the day I knew what it felt like to truly be in debt at one point I was working in the refineries making $1000 a week and I was still living paycheck to paycheck. The amount if money I make means nothing unless it’s something crazy big like $3000 or $4000 a week

Anyways what would be an appropriate offering for mammon?

Seriously? you’re not just saying that jokingly because of my profile pic?

Well that’s oddly convenient

millions a yr and up?.. not your chump change 100 thousands.

1 Like

That’s honestly more than I can imagine or invision for myself. My comprehensible limit would be a million a year

so u not ready to work with mammon. stick with the little boys like bune, clauneck and other demons until then. lol mammon has no limit. Until you raise your limit , you’ll forever be trap in poverty thinking. don’t worry, i have limits too. Until we see millions… it won’t register in our heads. Most people are condition to low limit finance thinking. due to rich suppressing low working folks that come from rags. we just have to break the ceiling.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: ok so what would make a person be “ready” to work with mammon since I currently don’t qualify?

obviously plenty issues since we aren’t at that level. some thing is holding us back. thats’ for us to figure out isn’t it? the missing steps to get to millionaires and up.

1 Like

Ah so gotta have the mentality that being broke is just a mindset and open/expand my imagination to a limit far beyond that of a normal human huh?

1 Like

to the rich , being millionaires and billionaires is normal. so u can’t use that logic. lol

1 Like

It sounds like to reach that level we would first need to step into the shoes of a multi millionaire/billionaire and take a quick walk if you know what I mean

it’s called autobiography of the rich

1 Like

Here is the full info about the 21 day program.

I will start it today.

1 Like