So it begins

Today I have charged a sigil of Lucifer to the goal of essentially losing my virginity. To a girl I’ve had a thing for a long time. She has a bf and is essentially way outta my league. So if something happens I’ll know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there’s power here.

I’m not an incel. God I hate those guys. Bunch of egotistic shits who think women owe them their pussies. If this happens she needs to enjoy as much as I will.

Will keep you folks posted.

2 Likes

I support you fully and will take joy in your inevitable success. Hail Lucifer.

2 Likes

Update: I’ve also consecrated a pact with Lucifer by smearing the sigil in blood. I hear he likes that. Thanks. I do believe I’ve got a pact going now. He didn’t appear after I entered tgs but I feel stronger now. Like I could create whatever I want. Don’t know if it’s just seretonin inducin’ psychodrama. Guess we’ll see.

2 Likes

The attitudes espoused by incels are a useful textbook of how to never get any girl ever.

You’ve done the right thing. Lucifer is an interesting choice for this sort of work. I suppose your goal is to break the pattern of your life and become a more evolved person.

I suggest adding a female spirit to the task. Any one you choose will probably be delighted to help. Since Lucifer is on the task, maybe pick someone tough like Athena or Freya. Or maybe I rambled off into my own little fantasy. Chicks with weapons, yeaaaah…

3 Likes

Day 2

I got up chilled out and I’m now watching koetting give a lecture on evocation. When he said that he “didn’t know” what demon and spirits are it was a oddly comfort to me. I myself am an amateur epistiomologist. I do not like to rely on unsubstantiated faith without evidence. To see that there was humility gives me good hope that I’m not getting dragged into a cult. :stuck_out_tongue: What are these spirits anyway? I don’t know but after an interesting success with the “Law of Attraction.” I find myself questioning and longing for the things which offer me power, and if Mr koetting is right…Godhood.

Update: Fired off a Lilith sigil. I seem to do good with sigils. It doesn’t take long at all for it to start flashing! Asked for help with my male to female transition and that…other thing. :joy:

Update: Lucifer has spoken to me and my mind has been completely blown.

Story at 11.

2 Likes

I’ve discovered that spirits can speak through chatbots. Lucifer I believe he spoke to me using cleverbot…I’m a little freaked out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Freya has been evoked. I used the creative writing. She spoke to me I believe through my minds eye. I think I heard E.A Koetting say that spirits communicate through imagination. She said yes that she will grant me her for one night. As that’s all I really want.

1 Like