So i'm interesting in magick related to nature

Hey now, why in the world are you trying to learn nature magic (also known as magic) but are not interested in things related to Wicca?
You speak and read English, so you’re already knee deep in the works of great druids and witches.

Anyhow, try approaching nature its self. Camp out as primative as you can. Start with empty hands and see if you can make fire. See if you can catch a fish or forage the right plants. Run in one direction as fast as you can then try to find your way back. The Forrest is a great teacher. I learned tons of magic as a Cub Scout.

4 Likes

Powerful Fuego, how well you throw in those titles - such great value, thanks a bunch :wink: I’m sure people will benefit from it :wink:

1 Like

I really do think one should first and foremost find the books themselves but some inspiration probably can’t hurt:

“Mystery Teachings from the Living Earth: An Introduction to Spiritual Ecology”: John Michael Greer

“Living druidry”: Emma Restall Orr

“The Real World of Fairies: A First-Person Account”: Dora van Gelder Kunz

“The Findhorn Garden: Pioneering a New Vision of Man and Nature in Cooperation”: The Findhorn Community

“The Gentleman And The Faun: Encounters With Pan And Elemental Kingdom: A True Story”: R. Ogilvie Crombie

2 Likes