So I want to know more about the older members here

Norse magick killed two people and Voodoo drove one into drug addiction. Norse magick healed one person of a brain hemorrhage and Voodoo brought me girls to date, weed to smoke, and a job to obtain money from. If you practice long enough and seriously enough, you’ll be able to say the same things, and this applies to all systems. Except for Wicca. Fuck Wicca.

11 Likes

Hey guy, that’s pretty nifty. Norse Vodoun is the phrase of the day :upside_down_face:
When we start our new mystery school we’ll call it Euro-ATR pagan magickism and combine the entire African and European magickal world

1 Like

Probably because it’s a philosophy not a practice?

Theoretically, you could combine systems although I’ve Never tried it.

Not sure how you’ll get to know me through my experiences? You learn about what I’m capable of not who I am through this. But as you wish… I’ll find some links…

1 Like

I’m very old now :wink:

This is my little journal for your entertainment.

I can’t wait to see an episode of South Park on wiccans x

5 Likes

I’d have expected one more in the days of charmed. :thinking: Would be cool though

1 Like

Why not wicca?

I had to put something in the box to be honest it wouldn’t post if I didnt add something else

Wicca is weak and it restrains our power with all its fake rules. It’s also completely fabricated and made up, which I can’t stand for as an anthro major. If you want paganism, there are plenty of actual pagan paths that will allow you to cast whatever spells you wish and are based on actual spiritual practice. Wicca is like magic with handcuffs and training wheels.

2 Likes

I started off as a wiccan then left because the leader was secretly stealing souls through a rare style of magic

So glad that I skipped the “Wiccan/ Christopagan” phase entirely.

2 Likes

Throwing them a bone though: they make pretty music :black_heart:

1 Like

Well in my books they have a good moral compass that more or less gives you the choice to do what you will so long as no one is harmed they may have rules but no one in it follows these so called rules

@Angelic Sometimes people need to be harmed and morals are subjective to the individual. @JezebelleMoon Same. I didn’t even touch the stuff. Most people who get into the stuff either go back to Christianity or find something more powerful.

1 Like

I understand that but it kinda prevents people from going “hey I have all this power I want these random people who have never wronged me to suffer” sure it’s an extreme example but still I think their laws help keep good people good and make terrible people better

1 Like

If you put it that way, I agree. I also think they were new ideas that came about in a Christian culture so they had to appear as non-threatening as possible to survive as a system of ideas.

In my opinion true wiccans are just like everyone here but the “typical” ones arent

The thing is “wiccan” isn’t a philosophy it was made as a religion as a way for some people to practice openly without scarying the normies too bad. Unfortunately there are alot of people who take the “morality” of it and their karmic idea of the “3 fold law” and use it to manipulate people just as much as the JCI religions do.

1 Like