So I thought lucifer was gods greatest enemy but i was wrong

turns out Elohim really hates baal. Why out of all the other nations gods does he hate him the most ?

1 Like

well Beelzebub is mentioned in the Bible as a pagan God Baal there was also Dagon Beelzebub was known to make an attack on Lucifer and take over hell he is much darker than Lucifer but I think YHWH just hates everyone he murdered his own son in blood sacrifice

3 Likes

If youā€™re talking about the bible then according to the bible Lucifer is not a spiritual being. The name is mentioned twice in the bible, first time to describe Babylonian king and the second timeā€¦ it was used for Jesus.

Also according to the bible, Satan is not a specific being. Itā€™s a title used for anyone - Angel or human - who would cause man to fall and sin.

Jesus was a Jew and thatā€™s what he believed when he called Peter, Satan. The rest of the gospels contradict Judaism and what Jesus himself believed as a Jew. We have free choice and individual intelligence, we can believe the original source or the new version that got nothing to do with the original sources. According to those sources, there is no war in heaven, there are no Angels and Demons.There is no God vs Satan. There is only one divine power in the universe. Eloah Elohim. One and Many. Good and Evil. Seen ( in his creation ) and invisible as spirit.

9 Likes

The comments of PrinceX above are proudly brought to you by the Church of Becoming a God/dess (Left-Hand Path).

Al.

9 Likes

you are one funny uncle

1 Like

You want to say that Dagon and Beelzebub have some kind of link and that are different aspects of the same higher force? Thatā€™s an interesting conclusion, but how did you get to that conclusion? Btw, I also observed that when Beelzebub and Bael are mentioned, also Dagon/Dagan appears. Tell me more please! :slight_smile:

Iā€™d say that Evil exists and rules everywhere.

Youā€™d be right, and wrong. Good and evil are not absolute truths.

2 Likes

MELECHESH - Multiple Truths (LYRIC VIDEO) - YouTube Wtf!! I think it was with some minutes before you wrote that post or maybe it was after, Iā€™m not sure butā€¦ I was shocked. That song appeared in my mind. The lyrics make refference to what you said, also the song is called ā€œmultiple truthsā€. Besides that also that song made refference in lyrics and also in the music video to some things to which I was thinking and talking about (magick/occultism related)! Ahahah, your a messenger, you got manipulated/controlled to send me messages.
Thank you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the Semitic tradition Dagon was a fertility deity, and there is no mention of it being in opposition the their god-thing. Source?

Glad to know. Loved the music video, Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€œGodā€ didnā€™t do Asherah any favor either. Pretty douchey all around if you ask me. Throwing tantrums, playing games, killing and destroying. Iā€™d say humans are gods greatest enemy since we donā€™t all become sheep under this ā€œfree willā€ arrangement.

That old myth? Yea the biblical mythology contradicted a lot of other ones, while it directly copied other ones. The thing is, a lot of entities could care less what religious texts say about them. After some digging, youā€™ll find that there are a ton of instances of either misinformation born of ignorance, or intentional disinformation born in the deceitful minds of religious zealots and power-hungry dictators.

1 Like

I canā€™t help but ask but itā€™s so confusingā€¦ What is the difference between good and evilā€¦ Is there a difference between good sprits and bad spirts? ā€¦ Like iā€™m trying to aquaint myself with jewish beliefs ( to learn mpr) but at the same time i feel that some of you believe that ā€œGodā€ is not all that heā€™s made up to beā€¦

Good and evil are human concepts, they do not exist outside our minds. Therefore, the idea of Good spirits and bad spirits, is human classification. Demons, as we call them, can do good and Angels can do evil, depends on the mind observing and judging their actions. Someone could easily think that an Angel is behind the healing - for example - while the fact is you called a Demon to do it.

I personally think of Angels and Demons as divine powers. Both are Elohim in my view. Before you reject this idea, maybe you could think about the name of a Demon like Samael and what it means. Heā€™s described as the light bringer, and the accuserā€¦ could it be that heā€™s the same spirit we call Lucifer and Satan?

How about the 72 demons and 72 angels for 72 letters of the name of God ?
I think truth - or at least something - is hidden in plain sight right there for us to see :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind that according to Christianity, demons are fallen angels. But if we checked the original sources, the O.T and Judaism, youā€™ll find no such thing as ā€œfallenā€ angels at all. As a conclusion, we are only left withā€¦ Angels.

6 Likes

My christian knowledge is very limited thanks to having grown up in a secular environment (thank god!) but this is very interesting indeed!
But I do wonder though - if the only two instances in ā€˜The Good Bookā€™ of Lucifer aka Lightbringer being mentioned is a Babylonian king and Jesus ā€˜The Lordā€™ himselfā€¦ Then why do they keep preaching about Lucifer being the devil and the force that corrupts people into sin and so on?

And if Satan is a title and not a person per se, which people of the piety interchangeably call Luciferā€¦ isnā€™t necessarily Lucifer, then who, in a biblical sense, is the Morningstar?

Christianity sure is confusingā€¦

2 Likes

Do you still think though that amidst all the angels and demons that there is one that rules above them all?.. Or is that Elohim?.. (iā€™m really sorry i was raised roman catholic but i rarely go to churchā€¦ Iā€™ve grown to distrust religion a long time ago)

1 Like

Yes Christianity is probably the most confusing religion!

In a biblical sense. The original meaning of Lucifer is the morning-evening star, Venus. When this star is seen in the morning it brings ā€œGood newsā€ that the sun is coming up. Thatā€™s when ā€œLuciferā€ is used to describe Jesus. When it was used for the Babylonian king, it was the evening star. A sign of a coming darkness. In both cases, itā€™s mentioned in the bible as a metaphor, not a specific person.

Christianity simply didnā€™t understand the Hebrew bible or Judaism. Because the people who created Christianity were not Jews, they were Pagans- Greeks. They translated the Jewish scriptures and tried to understand it, from their point of view and based on their religious background, and came up with Christianity as we know it today.

For Jesus to be the all Good God, they needed an opposite. An all evil being responsible of all evil in the world, the fall of man, sin etc The only Characters that could fill this job from the Hebrew Bible and Judaism were Satan/Lucifer. They had no problem creating this character from scratch, the same way they did with Jesus himself.

2 Likes

Good/ Evil is a human construct to keep society in check. If you served no purpose and could not benefit society and it could not benefit you and each only hindered or caused imminent harm to each other then youā€™d be considered evil by the consensus of the greater number that is society.

That said there seems to be a compass in humans that are generally positive and enjoy feeling good and happy (though babies certainly seem like blank slates influenced by environment). Most seem driven to prove themselves and DO something in a constructive manner.

But hell, soak in enough of a toxic environment and that all gets shot to crap.

3 Likes

Indeed. I never thought of Christianity as a ā€˜greek-paganā€™ religion before because of the enormous institutional establishment that came out of itā€¦ but come to think of it, it makes so much sense. Next time I meed an over-zelous christian I will refer to him/her as a greek pagan. Aah hah the humor.

As a sidenoteā€¦ wasnā€™t also the Egyptian pharaohs referred to as the morning- and the evening stars? :smiley:

The way I see it there are are two forms of ā€˜evilā€™. The first being the wanton destruction and demonization and de-humanizing of other people - pure cruelty and disregard of others sufferingā€¦ No matter how you look at it - beating an innocent defenseless person to death is wicked - unless you are on the very other side of the morality ruler.

And then there is the other ā€˜evilā€™ which is, as you say, a social construct; namely evil as being opposed to the status quo and the Laws of the current established order of things. That would be our guy and beloved rebel Lucifer himself then. No rebel ever has been called ā€˜one of the good guysā€™ by those they opposeā€¦ and they are lumped together with the people of the first variant of evilā€¦

1 Like