So I think I successfully cursed my neighbor LOL

I thought this might be an amusing story for me to share in my continued success with Black Magick. I kinda wonder if it’ll get added to that big list of successes.

There’s this dumb hick of a redneck who lives near me and my family. My mom and my brother tolerate him but I hate his stupid face because he’s a Loud Drunk with a repulsive belief system(To me anyway🤷‍♀️)

One day I got some devilish inspiration after world events made me decide to punish him.

I wrote his name on a piece of paper, burned it, and threw it at his door while saying “Lay your bed you racist ass motherfucker.”

I have barely seen him outside of his house and his usually big mouth seems to be gone. He looks miserable and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was sick.

hqdefault

1 Like

I believe i will bless this guy. Many people have assumed im a redneck due to my cowboy hat, boots, and texas accent and thus automatically assumed im racist. It doesnt feel good to be judged based on appearances. Someone who is against racism like you, should understand this.

Im not trying to be on a moral high ground nor talk about politics. Just giving my opinion on the situation. @Lady_Eva if my comment breaks any rules feel free to delete it or suspend my account.

Okay that is actually a racial slut, there are no redneck people of colour as far as I’m aware, also “racism” seems to be one of those terms no-one can agree as to its meaning - for example, does it mean seeing everything through the lens of race, or not treating people differently according to their race - etc.

I am therefore closing this topic since it seems to beg for people who may feel that label is applied to them, to feel unsafe using this forum.

Please read our forum rules regarding political posts (specifically, “-isms” and identity politics of race):