So I got weed and smoked a big dose and it didnt cause me to see spirits

That is not his mythology. In the Talamund, he is an archangel. He is the head of the “satans,” which in Judaic lore are a group of angels that prosecute souls before God in the court of Heaven. He is also one of the Angels of Death, and came for the soul of Moses. He is often tied to the Christian egregore of Satan, but he isn’t actually fallen. He still works for God, and retains his full status as an archangel of the 5th Heaven (in some sources he’s placed in the 7th).

In the Zohar, he is listed as a leader of the Divine forces of destruction. You are right that he is considered a prince of demons, but that is because he copulated with Lilith and begot demon offspring (Asmodai is his son) but he is not one himself.

In the Book of Enoch, he is listed as one of the Watchers under Shemyaza (in the apocrypha of Enoch, he is fallen).

He is not the enemy of Michael, except in the sense of being the guardian angel of Rome, which was the enemy of Israel, and had Michael as guardian.

I like Samael. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you won´t see the spirit in front of you. You still need to astral travel the weed will make the process easier.

but you might also be right - different people got different reaction

Sounds like you got lucky then,cause I’ve known a few people who fled back to their old religious programing or got stuck in delusion since they had not laid any solid foundations to gain footing on. You’re basically playing russian roulette with your psyche.

I’ve had my own experiences with psychotropics in my own practice but that was years into it already and i have a set of rituals i specifically go through to prepare my mind for the eventual cracking of the aura that such substances cause. Often insightful but can still be a bit jarring.

1 Like

The forums have become increasingly anti-drug over the years OP (which kinda surprises me tbh)…even though it was the most common thing in the world for past/ancient practitioners to consume some sort of substance to enhance the trance state. For Nostradamus, it was nutmeg. For Crowley it was hashish. For the Zoroastrians it was a cannabis-infused wine mixture. For the Aztecs, they preferred magic mushrooms. The issue is that you need to know what you’re doing.

I’ll just say this: There is no inherent virtue to meditation over any other path to getting to the same state. I respect and recognize the pros and cons to all methods. We don’t call people lazy for using training wheels on a bike for a few weeks before going off on their own with two wheels. Its a viable path to take to get the feeling/experience of riding a bike until you gain the confidence to take them off. Drugs for the purpose of evocation is no different. Many of these drugs (the naturally growing ones) have spirits of their own attached to them, and have been given a certain level of respect within several religious sects. One viable path you can take @Samael11 is to use a particular drug as training wheels, so that you can get the experience of evocation in the short term…and use the time to contact an entity like Sastan who can give you tailor-made meditations to help you evoke without the training wheels in the long run. Perfectly respectable and viable path. Or perhaps you can hire EA to give you specific meditations you can do that may work. Also a perfectly respectable and viable path. Point is, I don’t really see the value of having an elitist view over folks that take a path that you didn’t take. Its not in my nature to reflexively label someone as lazy because I went left, and they went right. I hearken back to the days when Timothy use to post more often who was very pro-drug use in evocation:

Or EA’s many experimentations with drugs which he has detailed in some of his writings. For me the question is simple: Does X path work or not work? If the answer is yes it works, I’m very unconcerned about whether its the long path or the short path. If it gets results, it has my respect.

Now…you say that you got weed. You’ll have to be more specific because not all weed is created equal. What you need if you want to use something like cannabis as an aid is something like hashish…which is very high in THC. THC is the main compound that assists with this, so you need to ensure that what your smoking actually has a high concentration of it. When Crowley underwent the Abramelin Operation the first time, he went with hashish.

4 Likes

This is true, even therapists say they can accomplish years worth of therapy in a matter of hours using mdma. They are also trained therapists and not stoner kids. Drugs do have value because we are drugs. We are made out of chemicals. That being said, they are tools to be used skillfully, not magic pills that do whatever you hope they will. The setting for your experience, and the way you integrate your experience afterwards is key. I don’t agree that all substances are lazy short cuts just because some people try to use them that way. They are legit tools that most people approach immaturely.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: sorry but that title made me laugh

1 Like

Oh I had all of that happen aswell. But before I had those experiences I didnt believe in anything out of agreed upon reality. Now I do.
Its definitely an incredibly high price to pay and I dont know if I would do it again in another life, but it can help those with very rigid views.

Using drugs to help you out is going to be useful however it will only be useful if you have a foundation to build upon

1 Like

Can confirm @Samael11. He’s my guardian angel.