So I am Doing It

I have stated here many time that I don’t believe in love magick. But I am now facing a situation where I might actually use it.

I have been obsessed with someone. And I thought I would get over it, but I can’t.

So now I have to really think and decide: what exactly do I want. Then contact some “friends” and make it happen. I also have to really decide if I want this to happen. If things go awry, the consequences will be disastrous.

2 Likes

Ive never done it, but what’s wrong with love magick?

That key word obsessed… idk, I’ve been down that road before too many times. Had a lot of fun, but at the end of the day you really wonder if they care for you, or are you just coercing them to your desires? You don’t really know what secrets a person has until you’re with them, and sometimes that can change your feelings about them. I wish you the best in your efforts though.

2 Likes

@Alphabetsoup - exactly. Your comments are why I’m a bit hesitant.

Do the spell, nothing wrong with Love Magick. They will love you but if you think they wont or they’re not then that’s was ends it. Your perception of it affects it. If you have no shame, no doubt and no regrets you will get the best effect out of your love spell. Remember, nothing is wrong and nothing is off limits… Odd to say yes but its a mindset for successful magician. A god doesn’t care what happens to man if he benefits.

3 Likes

You sure your not the one under the affects of a love spell?
lmao

5 Likes

Right, thought the same thing. @ExTenebrisVictoria, you may want to do some divination and find out what’s feeding those thoughts. @TheMagi, nothing is wrong with it. But if you’ve ever fell in love, you would want it back in return… I admit I’ve done it to the girl I’m with now, but it was mutual. I just did spells to get us together more so we can learn about each other, and find out if she’s what I wanted in my life. She was crazy about me before I did the spell. She gave all the signs. But I’m older now, and over 16yrs of magick practice taught me to never assume things go your way. When you’re particular on who you want, you have to be sure they feel something in return… or else it turns into an obsession and maybe abusive over time if you lose feelings… I’ve been there before… I’ll do something light when it comes to love… but if you want sex… that’s a different…by all means go for it… sex is give and take… everyone wins at that point…well…safe sex of course… we aint trying to catch nothing lol

2 Likes

Yeah I see that, I think you can put those feelings in someone. Its not out of the realm of possibility in my eyes. Maybe not easy but love is an emotion on all levels, any emotion can be manipulated and inserted in my opinion. I do agree that it wont always go your way but its not something thats going to fail or always end badly.

2 Likes

Hah. Interesting perspective. I feel impervious to such things…but the strangeness of this situation is now making me think something might be afoot. I have never faced anything like this in my entire life.

1 Like

@Alphabetsoup - I like your comment. That’s a good perspective: not to cast a spell to put in an emotion, but to allow the emotion and desire to blossom, is there’s any potential for it to do so. Manipulate the environment, not the person.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right @TheMagi. It’s possible to insert any emotion into someone else… but…if they don’t have those feelings themselves, the subject can be confused and obsessed with the occurrences and evolve the emotions to maybe something unwanted. It doesn’t always end badly at all. They can reject the idea completely also. It depends on the temperament of the individual. Everything evolves, and it’s hard to tell where it’ll land even with divination… I say go for it, but start light to make sure it’s what you want… going for the most thorough spell might be much.

2 Likes

I very much agree with that. Don’t just go with a powerful love spell when you haven’t tried smaller stuff. baby steps basically

2 Likes

Is there any way to break the spell? Especially if we ourselves used the love spell to make this person love us?
But now we want to see if they genuinely love us or not… So is there any way to break the effect of the spell?

2 Likes

Not entirely. That spell will stick somewhat. It’s like trying to get rid of a memory. You can’t entirely unlearn something once you’ve learned it. If you do undo a spell you can lessen the affect to some degree. For that reason, when I do anything pertaining to love I try to have physical link to the spell. That way you can destroy it later if needed…plus when that person is around the object it’ll have a greater influence on them. That’s me though. I like the idea of physically destroying my spell when finished. Just be careful when undoing the spell. For instance, if you want to see how genuine…don’t reverse the spell, don’t do any ritual that will turn that love away from you…just lessen the affects by closing the spell…basically a spell to say something like I’ve achieved and no longer need the affect.

2 Likes

Would you ever begin to worry that they are with you for other reasons than “you”? It seems like you would be in the same situation as famous or rich people who wonder if the person they’re with are in it for the right reasons. For me personally, that would play with my self-esteem. But then what doesn’t.

Regardless, your friends will support you and ask for all the juicy details later. Good luck!

1 Like