So I accidentally opened my third eye 🥲

Its seems that OP was in a quasi altered state, between wakeful but relaxed (Alpha 13Hz-8Hz) and sleeping (Theta 7Hz-3.1Hz) If you can manage to recreate those settings you might be a step closer in duplicating the results of her experiment.

2 Likes

And even that is a huge stressful challenge for me.

1 Like

It’s fine bru. It took me 3 years to do something like that and even it was by accident. I recommend learning the seven hermetic principles especially the first one. It supercharged my confidence.

3 Likes

Okay, did you ever tried trance work? I saw four interesting posts about that. By @DarkestKnight @Veil @AdamThoth and @Sylus. I will search them up for you.

1 Like

Also if ur like me and have a tough time meditating try binural beats can’t do it without 'em. :joy:

2 Likes

I read the Trance work tutorial by DarkestKnight and learned all I could about trances but I always fail to actually enter a trance.

I even keep trying basic mindful breathing.
I can’t clear or focus my mind on meditation or anything else required in magick for less than half a second.

1 Like

Here there are I found them, OP @ekettera maybe you can incorporate some of the techniques to amplify your meditation or trance practices. For example, the Tratakam technique that @veil describes in her post. Having eyes closed and looking upwards. Third eye activator and induces a calm mind.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t want to derail OP’s post (sorry @ekettera) but I had a conversation with one of those four I mentioned. And the person told me that the person had found out that a trance-inducing visualization is not the most optimal for them. So the person used a count-down method from 100 to one.

It is known that short videos (Tik Tok style media) will decrease the attention span of the users of such platforms.

There is a video from Satan and Son, it’s a guided meditation for focus and concentration with the help of King Azazel maybe it’s something that can help you?
I will dig it up for you.

1 Like

NP. I’m gonna check out some of these myself. I did my thing by accident, like I said. I’ll say again binural beats are a lifesaver. I have ADHD so meditation is rather hard.

2 Likes

@viginti_quattuor Thanks that sounds pretty good.

1 Like

Here I found it, I personally used this quite a bit the last three months. I think doing this daily will bring more results, instead doing it as a one timer.

3 Likes

Okay. Eventually I will try to watch this video.

It will be hard to use the video daily though.
Don’t really have a time of day or place for these guided meditation videos.

1 Like

@viginti_quattuor The stuff by Veil looks like it might work although somehow it’s hard for me to visualize a staircase like that…or more specifically it’s hard to visualize myself walking up or down stairs.

1 Like

@ekettera I might try to find a time for seeing how well binaural beats work.

1 Like

Hell yeah buddy :metal::fire:

What frequency range do you use for your meditation practice and did you experiment with other bandwidths?

I use an android app call atmosphere. They have a theta binural with a 4.5 hz frequency.

3 Likes

Yes practice is the key, you do not have to have extremly clear sight, altough that would help enormously. Based on my own observations it works even when you are not able to see it clear as the physical word.

I edited portions of the gateway files from Hemi Sync and shared it with the boys at Reddit. People loved that, talking about entering in stupid deep trance states, fading in and out of consciousness.

1 Like

It would be really awesome if I develop psychic senses like clairvoyance just by simple repeated visualization and or getting better at visualization in general.

1 Like

Based on what I read so far, that can certianly be a possibilty. I read accounts of our former modurator stating that core shamanism had rocket boosted the development of her psychic abilities.

1 Like

Welcome to the crew! Now you just need to open up the crown chakra and connect to the akashic records. Believe me, it’s intense.

2 Likes