So er.. i left Christianity

I left Christianity because the lifestyle was way to restrictive so er, guess im gladly back in the occult but er… i dont know whether ive angered any spirits i used to work with cuz i did try and cast them away because i was in Christianity. Would i need to apologize or would they just be so unaffected that they wouldnt care?

The spirits were mostly demons, Goetia demons.

3 Likes

If you feel that you SHOULD have one or two words of reconciliation: just go for it. This sort of expression can be beneficial for your own understanding about yourself and your path so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Depends on your intuition. If it’s telling you what you did is affecting your relationship with them yes but if not it’s probably not necessary (but if it puts your mind at ease necessary or not it might be a good idea to do it hit yourself to make you feel better).

2 Likes

I agree with @A_Pariah and @Kish here, use your intuition. If you feel you need to then make some kind of reperations via offerings and such. They aren’t as petty as to hold it on a mortal like that… we are after all a primitive species and they have been here a long time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks all. I did actually feel like i should apologize so i did. Thank you all.

3 Likes