So damn angry

Work harassment , I have dealt with that a lot, I really find Mars is good, especially when they are doing it directly. Saturn is better to bind the stuff you don’t know that they are doing covertly.

2 Likes

I’m so fucking pissed I’m more pissed that they just saw me at my sisters and wouldn’t even speak to me.
Then I get to work and they wanna be puffed up and acting bad. Bitch you ain’t bad. Neither one of ya

And the fact that she didn’t even try to defend her own child or even seemed concerned about how low my sugar dropped yesterday. She is no mother at all never has been it’s all about that Dick.

It’s just so fucked up that I took years off abuse and never told anyone about that abuse because of how much I loved my mom. I suffered just because I thought she was happy. I walked through hell just so she could be “happy” with some prick. And the thanks I get is a smart ass bitch …saying
Well I guess I pissed her off…wtf??? Damn right you pissed me off. I hate you and that piece of shit you married. Enjoy hell cause I’m hand picking the demons for you.

The whole thing is fucked up and I’m done. I’m so done there is no more love and no more mercy.

I really wish I wasn’t at work because I need this blind rage. :angry:

8 Likes

You sound like you could use this

Am I right? Or am I right?

3 Likes

Go home sick if you have sick leave

No I don’t but I’ll spend this time to do what I need …print off photos and get ingredients this place is black magicians dream candles, chicken feet chIcken hearts liver oh so many things I can use…just let my imagination run wild…

It will get handled .

3 Likes

Nergal+Sehkmet+Nyaralathotep.

4 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

It’s been handled … thanks everyone…
I combined two of my signature moves

Kiss of death and incantations for heart.

My blade touched by Azazel and pulled in my pantheon.

Now I forget about it!
:black_heart:

3 Likes

Please can you help me by elaborating upon the chicken liver advice? How is it used? I know Mr EA Koetting used chicken legs for baneful magic but this seems like new knowledge.

It’s a hoodoo ritual where you take a chicken liver and slice it open. Stuff it with the targets name, picture, belonging if you have it. Also get some nasty shit, dead wasps, dead poisonous spiders, spices, get creative. Wrap it up with thick yarn and bury it. Or you can leave it outside to decay in the heat but it will be putrid and I wouldn’t want an animal getting it.

8 Likes

Oh and if you have DUME oil, bathe it in that too

2 Likes

Sounds just like what I was looking for, as I always wondered how meat can be used in
Magic.

In your experience would this work faster than a vinegar jar ? There is something about rotten meat which sounds promising here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it’s much quicker because it decays faster. Vinegar jars are good but imo they’re like a honey jar in being slower moving. Another good one is a beef tongue for a gossiper - same concept and works well with lots of " stitching" added.

3 Likes

Would a rotting mandrake potion work too?

1 Like

Beef tongue sounds amazing as I am trying to get rid of a malicious bad mouther!

2 Likes

Anything that’s baneful and nasty or rotted is going to work great. That’s the beauty of hoodoo, you can tweak it with what you have on hand. If it’s deadly or represents poison, add it!:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

I’m doing this tonight!!

When in doubt, and somebody needs dealt with, there’s always good old goofer dust. Some small suggestions I would make are to use coyote bones in place of the standard ground bones, and, using coal dust in the mix.