Deadly, easy, and quick curse method I discovered (fast manifestation)

I am not sure whether or not someone has done this before me, nor do I really care. I would just like to share this method with you.

Basically, combine the Thurisaz rune with your standard curse method. I found that Thurisaz + spirit = fast, sudden death or injury.

Runes work very well with spirits. You can also use this for money magic. Fehu + Lucifuge, or Mammon = fast $$$$$

If you want your target obliterated just combine the Thurisaz rune with Abaddon, for example, and enjoy the carnage.

That is all.

27 Likes

Interesting - THANK YOU.

I wonder what other combinations would work and may I ask how you combine them please?

1 Like

You can combine any rune with any spirit, from what I can tell. You can also combine spirits into one meta-spirit. Sometimes they do that on their own. Noteable examples: Goetia Metagod (72 demons into one), Azerate (11 demon lord combination), and so on.

What I do not recommend, however, is combining spirits who dislike each other. Like Hekate + Hades (even if they are similar) or Odin + Satan, etc.

There are many methods. You can create a single sigil that represents a spirit imbued with a rune, you can use a magic square (not tested yet), you can evoke the spirit(s) and/or the rune(s) individually and ask them to merge during the ritual.

8 Likes

Sounds interesting - thanks for the advice.

I’ve not worked with magic squares at all so that would be a new departure. I’m thinking of what I would need to work with Bune, Tul and Halah’Thor to get me set up in business and to bring the Beloved into my life in the physical.

Thinking, thinking, it will come.

Thanks

2 Likes

I generally use runic sigils with any curse in addition to any other measures I take unless it is not a serious thing but something like an annoyance to remove or relocate where it doesn’t take much effort.

4 Likes

Did you try it?

1 Like

Theyre suspended so Im pretty sure you wont get a reply. But, from what I know it causes your results to go a bit haywire because the conflicting energies

2 Likes

Runes are extremely powerful manifestations

1 Like

How do you summon a Rune???

2 Likes

How do you summon a Rune???

You don’t.

1 Like

@ anon79490384 How did you discover this specific rune combination? Thanks!

A quick heads up, that the member you are replying to has left the forum. If you click on their profile you will see a message saying as much. For future reference, any post you see by someone with “anon” followed by a number is no longer on the forum.

1 Like

In case it does not summon the Rune, just add the Rune at the sigil of the entity or take the Rune to the ritual / evocation ???

1 Like

Has anyone else tried this technique ??

1 Like

Try it and see what happens. Do it for something small.

1 Like