So damn angry

I was so fucking angry I just broke a key trying to unlock the door to office… mother fucker bout got me fucked up…

3 Likes

Harassing people on their fucking job isn’t fucking funny

1 Like

I just want that mother fucker dead I swear to whatever gods there are I just want him dead

2 Likes

Similar to a sour jar, use a cut lemon instead. Name, pic, nasty shit to put inside. A couple rusty nails to secure it back together and voila! I’ve had great success with this one.

5 Likes

Oooh chicken livers work too.

2 Likes

For death?

The lemon makes everything in their life turn to shit and rot. Pretty satisfactory and works quickly. The chicken liver can achieve death for sure, the woman who taught me used it expressly FOR that.

6 Likes

Sent you a PM

It’s just fucked up. It’s so fucked up. Youd think a grown ass man that already tormented you your whole damn life would have better things to do.

Hell I went to work early just to nothave to be around that sick bastard and the bitch. But they meat they were gonna harass me and they did

3 Likes

Anyway I can help?

1 Like

Maybe I’ll let you know when I calm down

2 Likes

:heart:

Just wanted to make sure you were okay

2 Likes

If ya need some scariness for ze drama makers let us know :japanese_ogre: you’ll likely end up with a gift basket of diabolic goodies.

Not that it hasnt already started lol :point_up: note sourjar. Never heard that one before but i dig it.

4 Likes

What have had to make you so pissed love?

I’m not ok years of abuse are slowly coming out and can feel the demons anger

1 Like

:cry::cry: I’m really sorry. If you EVER need anything I am always here

Yeah, we’re here for you, @Eye_of_Ra.

1 Like

Thank you all. I will deal with this when I get home. It was a bitch ass pussy to come to my job where I can’t do much. But tonight …I WILL OPEN THE GATES OF HELL!! I’m done with them both.

7 Likes

I feel you I really do. Been through that