So confused

Okay im super confused because of my recent. Experience while trying to find my succbi ( the way I contact her is through my subconscious) so went to sleep and had taken control of my dream and turned it into a contact for my women to come forth . anyways , once I had made contact , it was not her …instead I had ended up with her brothers ( she has 5) 3 of them had made contact with me by sexual assault and then which at the time of it I had felt my women should have picked something up ( intuition or gut feel ) that something bad was happening but since she had done nothing about it ,after or meanwhile it occured ig
Ig she did not know nor was not anywhere close to my location as I thought . so after that her eldest brother had came into play but better mannered and understanding… He and I were talking about something idk remember whatever it was before I had asked where was my women and but then after I had asked that question about my wife , he had look at first distance for a little bit and then had said something about her that involved Mabye where she might be idk but then he changed the conversation over to introducing me to the other sister that they had . instantly my mind began to think " I feel like I have 2 companions " ans then before I had awoke …one of the 3 brother of whom had sexual assaulted me had said to one of brothers that I looked kinda sexy and he just might take me to his home .crazy as fuck man!! And then just recently I had a out of body experience in my living room and overheard someone saying to 5 guys while seating on the couch of how handsome u was. Craaazzy shit man

1 Like

Sorry for the mistypes my phone it cracked at place that make it rather difficult to see what im typing lol .hope u can make sense of them.

1 Like

Her brothers had sexual assaulted by putting their hands on me

1 Like

Every time i read somebody say they got rapped by a spirit i never know how to feel. Even the questions i’d have to ask to try to understand it i don’t even know if i should ask.
I’ve had some feelings in my bum bum while sleeping alone naked but no unpleasant feelings so i dont think i was rapped… so i couldn’t relate.
I suppose the only thing i’d to add after reading this is just… uhh… be careful with parasites… and stuff :man_shrugging:
good luck. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks . sorry if this was weird for u ?

Ur a goof man… bum bum :smile:

1 Like