So-Called "Genie Script"

I have come across another rebranded affirmation course similar to “The Secret” online called the “Genie Script” that is based on a supposed “missing page” from the “original” Hebrew Bible. The whole thing is based on this so-called 20-word prayer:

I am grateful for [insert your desire]. I know that it is already mine. I am open to receiving it in any way, shape, or form.

"To use the script, simply repeat it to yourself several times a day, with feeling and conviction. You can also write it down and place it in a prominent place where you will see it often.

As you repeat the script, visualize yourself already having your desire. Feel the emotions of having already achieved your goal. The more you believe and feel it, the more likely it is to manifest in your reality.

The twenty-word script is a powerful tool that can help you create the life you desire. Use it with faith and conviction, and watch your dreams come true."

This is no different from that other crap found in the many others found online. I just figured that I would share this. Maybe it will be useful.

4 Likes

Sounds like some bullshit they made up as a plot for validity in an external source.

(If someone believes it came from something they already consider valid then they’ll doubt it less and have better luck and be more willing to use it)

3 Likes