So called buying a sucubus

Is there anyone out there on the www who is the real deal ? mmmmmmm
I feel its not possible to sell a bound spirit to anyone

seems rather crude and disrespectful however I’m open to thoughts on this topic

From the title of your post, it sounds like you’re looking to buy a bound succubus. Why buy a succubus online when you can call one to you for free? There’s threads in this forum detailing how you can do just that.

I agree with Salpinx here.I have two unbound succubi which is the way i like it of which i did not buy.They’re free to come and go as they please and came to me of their own free will.I think it’s possible to buy a bound spirit but i’d be careful about that kind of situation because you never know if a spirit was actually bound willingly or an outright fraud.You especially don’t want a pissed off spirit who wasn’t bound willingly around.Now personally i don’t like the idea of bound spirits because to me that sounds like slavery unless the spirit undergoes the binding willingly and the only way to truly know if a succubus wants to be with you for whatever reason whether that be a one night stand,long term relationship etcetera is to meet one yourself face to face so to speak.

1 Like

In Mass Human Consciousness all spirits are actually aspects amd intermediaries of Relationships. So if you buy a bound spirit, you are in fact also intermingling with the essence of the individual you are buying it from, along with the Essence of all those the person is Psychically Networked with.

There is no trickery other than those people you deal with. Check out the individual as a legitimate spiritual person…then check out the persons connections and history. Then ask questions about the history and personality and function of the spirit to figure out how it relates to the persons entire spiritual matrix.

Thank-you for your reply : in short kina yes, and in part spiritual laziness, they make it look so easy, pay for a Tailored made succubus of your dreams tell us what you want and we will get her for you at a price. to good to be true

you say “Why buy a succubus online when you can call one to you for free? There’s threads in this forum detailing how you can do just that”

I know, I know. might have to give it a try, its a very personal thing tho…

Thank you for your reply: you say you have two unbound succubi, sounds very interesting and cool, I’m very intrigued by the whole concept, hope you don’t mind me asking you some questions
How do they manifest themselves to you, or how do you know they are there and not just some heightened imagination?
In a nut shell how did you meet them?
Finally what kind of relations ships can you have with these beings?

[quote=“andyman, post:1, topic:6388”]Is there anyone out there on the www who is the real deal ? mmmmmmm

seems rather crude and disrespectful however I’m open to thoughts on this topic[/quote]

For all concerned : I just want to say I would love to know more about sucubui I personally would love if possible to have a casual sexual relationship with one Oh and even a deeper friendship or companionship, bit like a familiar I think but a real sentient being not a thought forum which I have created, but no extreme possessiveness. the protection part i have heard about sounds awesome tho

In short I loving mutually respecting sexual relationship and friendship casual tho and long term. Is this to much to ask for or impossible?

Yes i have two unbound succubi and no i don’t mind you asking some questions.
1:How do they manifest to you?
Well they manifest as a sort of wall or bubble when i touch them (yes its possible to touch them),disappearing candy,moving blankets when laying down,weight on top of me,a sort of mirage,audibly,voice recorder,flickering lights,and feeling body parts.
2:How do you know they are there and not just some heightened imagination?
See answer 1 and because a pychic and others told me about her and they have posed for my magician friend for the spirit vessels i had made of them.Actually my avatar is what one of them looks like.
3:In a nutshell how did you meet them?
The first one never came she’s always been with me (long story) but she did intervene after i stupidly used blood in a ritual twice attracting an imposter spirit that ended up attacking me.So i had to banish it.The third time i did ritual without blood and when laying down the bed moved twice causing me to roll halfway onto my back.

[quote=“andyman, post:7, topic:6388”][quote=“andyman, post:1, topic:6388”]Is there anyone out there on the www who is the real deal ? mmmmmmm

seems rather crude and disrespectful however I’m open to thoughts on this topic[/quote]

For all concerned : I just want to say I would love to know more about sucubui I personally would love if possible to have a casual sexual relationship with one Oh and even a deeper friendship or companionship, bit like a familiar I think but a real sentient being not a thought forum which I have created, but no extreme possessiveness. the protection part i have heard about sounds awesome tho

In short I loving mutually respecting sexual relationship and friendship casual tho and long term. Is this to much to ask for or impossible?[/quote]

It would definitely help if you looked this up on here, because there are a lot of posts on this topic. Just a few things: if your idea of a “real sentient being” does not include thoughtforms, you might be msitaken as to what thoughtforms can actually become. I have succubi, and the construction of most of them were completely in the context of thoughtforms. Yet, they were probably more multifaceted, more sentient, and more independently corporeal than anything I have encountered that was pre-existing. Even the beginner ones I had were extremely powerful, multifaceted in personality, and pretty much like having a human companion in terms of depth and personage.

These, in my opinion, are the best kind of succubi, and I couldn’t honestly tell you how to acquire one any other way. You can do some Lilith ritual that is floating around here, but considering how chaotic Lilith can manifest in someone’s life, self-created is definitely my way of going. Thoughtforms are only mindless and drone-like if you are not creative enough, or confident enough, to manifest one that is completely sentient and self-aware.

Ever since she’s hardly left my side.The second one came to me earlier this year after it was revealed that my other succubus wanted one of her sisters to join in on our relationship.
4:What kind of relationships can you have with these beings?
That depends entirely up to you and her.You can have one nightstands,short term,casual,open,long term,friends with benifits,spiritual marriage,magickal workings such as sex magick,and possibly more that i haven’t discovered yet.