So Belial kept me up half the night

Admittedly I was reading about him before going to sleep, but I didn’t dream about him. He kept me awake until I got the proper pronunciation of his name correct.

I am going to do some more research as how to best work with him. Anyone who would like to share their experiences with this great King are more than welcome.

11 Likes

I love beliel to bits, he is the main demon I work with, he may be strict and hard at times but whatever he has done for me has always been for the best, he pretty much turned me from a boy to a man
All hail king beliel!

9 Likes

I really need to Evoke Belial and get over my apprehension. It is good to read positive things like this

3 Likes

Apprehension?

2 Likes

:hugs: Belial is a force and to the point! You know his presence when the room heats! It’s just hot!

1 Like

I plan to give up smoking and do this as an offering to him. I know he hates smoking(so do I) I want to do it right, with the right offerings and to build a relationship that lasts.

I plan on doing this next week.

3 Likes

I will do it. I evoked King Paimon for the first time last week and he is amazing. I spend so much time with Lucifer and my other close spirits, I need to make time to expand and add to my learning

1 Like

:clap: good luck! My best offering for Belial was chocolate cake I got for my self that I really wanted! Something told me to give it to Belial! :cry: he wasn’t satisfied with anything unless something I am giving up for him… man it’s harsh… but I got to see him a bunch of times so that’s worth it! :unamused: and my attitude and behaviour toward him wasn’t great so yes I deserved it! :rofl: I mean inviting him to my dreams and kicking him! That not the way to treat a guest!

1 Like

will you give it up on your own or you will ask him to help you give up smoking and also offer it to him that you are quitting.
highly interested in this. kind of a chain smoker and would honestly be really happy if i can give it up.

2 Likes

Cold turkey quit and do it as a show of respect and a desire to show I am serious.
Buer is the best for getting help with quitting. I don’t want to take over the thread with this so PM me if you need

3 Likes

I really respect that! Good luck! I’d love an update on this if you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! will do. I really want to work with Belial. I hear amazing things about him

2 Likes

Oh he is, he’s a great teacher too

2 Likes

I think I already linked you mine but will drop it in again anyway, some may make more sense now you’ve had some 1-2-1 time:

3 Likes

All of you can pm me if you want any help

2 Likes