So, an evocation of Bune

I did an evocation of Bune two nights ago. I may have made contact. But on to that in a minute or two…

Some may find my magickal development interesting. Others may find they are on a similar path. Most will probably find it aggravating.

Well, as many of you know, I struggle with perennial doubt regarding whether Magick is real. And by “real”, I mean it either: 1) Utilizes conscious entities that exist apart from humans’ belief in them OR 2) Utilizes inherent powers in humans. Acknowledging the possibility of #2 is a big step for me. I still don’t like that option, but maybe there is such a thing.

But even if I am someday convinced that one of those types of magick is “real”, the next obstacle would be for me to determine whether or not it is worth my time in light of my goals in life. What I mean by that is this: if magick is “real”, so be it. But can it bring wealth and success in a way that I could not get quicker and easier by just spending my time pursuing ordinary means. For example, rather than spending an hour in evocation, maybe my time would be better spent research business opportunities, etc. The question I would need to answer at that point is “how effective is it at getting significant things accomplished that could not have also gotten accomplished through simply smart choices, hard work and maybe a little bit of luck?”

Now on to the topic of my evocation: For me, meditation has always been a huge obstacle. My mind is just always “on”, always skeptical, and always thinking about life. But I have noticed that staring at candles definitely help my mind shut down and focus. So I knew that would have to play a role in my next magickal endeavor. Next, I knew that I needed a “working system”. I decided to give a Ouija board a try. I found one that was a lot more elaborate than the traditional one. Mine had various symbols and words along with the alphabet and the yes/no options.

Anyhow, I focused on my candle for a few minutes. I placed my hand on the planchet and asked for Bune to come. I felt my hand energize. I asked if he would be willing to speak with me. It moved to “maybe”. I asked what he meant by that. It then moved to “joy”. I asked if he meant that he would only help me if I was intent on pursuing joy. It did not move. I asked him how I could find financial success. It moved to the word “sow” (as in sow/reap). I asked him how I was supposed to sow. It moved to “day”. I asked what it was that I should sow during the day. It moved to a symbol for building things with my hands (amongst other meanings). I asked whether he would help me with this. No answer, so I thanked him and dismissed him. I tried to contact him last night, but no results.

So, just for the record, the Ouija board was new. I did not know the location of the various words and symbols. Also, I tried not to look at the planchet until it stopped moving so that I wouldn’t guide it there myself.

So do I believe in magick now? I will just say that I am less skeptical. However, I know that it is subject to subconscious manipulation by the user. Anyhow, the question is, “Was it a good use of my time?” Ehh. I don’t know. His answers were all pretty common sense and ones that anybody with half a brain would have given me. Now, if he said, “Go see Bill down at the hardware store, he is looking to hire someone to build custom pet houses…oh and by the way, I will make sure Bill hires you”, that would be a different story. That is something that would make me say that it was worth my time. But this “evocation” of Bune helped with my confidence a bit. But I’m sure after you all get done attacking the experience, I will doubt again :), haha.

[quote=“jboy, post:1, topic:6704”]I did an evocation of Bune two nights ago. I may have made contact. But on to that in a minute or two…

Some may find my magickal development interesting. Others may find they are on a similar path. Most will probably find it aggravating.

Well, as many of you know, I struggle with perennial doubt regarding whether Magick is real. And by “real”, I mean it either: 1) Utilizes conscious entities that exist apart from humans’ belief in them OR 2) Utilizes inherent powers in humans. Acknowledging the possibility of #2 is a big step for me. I still don’t like that option, but maybe there is such a thing.

But even if I am someday convinced that one of those types of magick is “real”, the next obstacle would be for me to determine whether or not it is worth my time in light of my goals in life. What I mean by that is this: if magick is “real”, so be it. But can it bring wealth and success in a way that I could not get quicker and easier by just spending my time pursuing ordinary means. For example, rather than spending an hour in evocation, maybe my time would be better spent research business opportunities, etc. The question I would need to answer at that point is “how effective is it at getting significant things accomplished that could not have also gotten accomplished through simply smart choices, hard work and maybe a little bit of luck?”

Now on to the topic of my evocation: For me, meditation has always been a huge obstacle. My mind is just always “on”, always skeptical, and always thinking about life. But I have noticed that staring at candles definitely help my mind shut down and focus. So I knew that would have to play a role in my next magickal endeavor. Next, I knew that I needed a “working system”. I decided to give a Ouija board a try. I found one that was a lot more elaborate than the traditional one. Mine had various symbols and words along with the alphabet and the yes/no options.

Anyhow, I focused on my candle for a few minutes. I placed my hand on the planchet and asked for Bune to come. I felt my hand energize. I asked if he would be willing to speak with me. It moved to “maybe”. I asked what he meant by that. It then moved to “joy”. I asked if he meant that he would only help me if I was intent on pursuing joy. It did not move. I asked him how I could find financial success. It moved to the word “sow” (as in sow/reap). I asked him how I was supposed to sow. It moved to “day”. I asked what it was that I should sow during the day. It moved to a symbol for building things with my hands (amongst other meanings). I asked whether he would help me with this. No answer, so I thanked him and dismissed him. I tried to contact him last night, but no results.

So, just for the record, the Ouija board was new. I did not know the location of the various words and symbols. Also, I tried not to look at the planchet until it stopped moving so that I wouldn’t guide it there myself.

So do I believe in magick now? I will just say that I am less skeptical. However, I know that it is subject to subconscious manipulation by the user. Anyhow, the question is, “Was it a good use of my time?” Ehh. I don’t know. His answers were all pretty common sense and ones that anybody with half a brain would have given me. Now, if he said, “Go see Bill down at the hardware store, he is looking to hire someone to build custom pet houses…oh and by the way, I will make sure Bill hires you”, that would be a different story. That is something that would make me say that it was worth my time. But this “evocation” of Bune helped with my confidence a bit. But I’m sure after you all get done attacking the experience, I will doubt again :), haha.[/quote]

Bune and I don’t get along much, but I can think
Of a better way to make contact with him. (no guarantees)

You’ll need a green and black candle. (color isn’t necessary,
But helps immerse you and so on)
Bune’s sigils.
Bune’s enn. (or simply call for Bune. Lady Eve has
More info on him)
And some sort of offering. (again Lady eve may
Have more info on what offering)
And that Ouija board.

Wash the board with water and salt, until
It feels a bit lighter. (if possible otherwise
Rubbing salt on it cleans it too, not as well)
Then imagine it filling with white light.
Then give it a NAME. Then a purpose.
Like “Your office and duty will be to
Help me contact the spirit of my choosing
And to usher all unwanted Spirits away.”

So enter TGS. (Just meditate as deeply as possible for
A long time until you feel almost asleep and completely
Relaxed. Stay in that state for a while though
Until gama spikes begin to take effect)

Then breath in white light that you can imagine.
Or violet. Feeling your self energise. (you won’t
Feel it if your new at this, just believe it to be so)

Gaze at Bune’s sigils until it flashes.
Also call Bune too though at the same time.
“Come bune”

Eventually, you’ll feel him a bit. Usually comes.
(Has for me, but we don’t get along I guess)

Place his sigils of the board. (Middle top)

And well, communicate with him.

It’s okay to have some doubt, they know we
Doubt and they aren’t always there to say
"Yes, I’m real".

Simply, believe it is him.

Importantly though right down everything.
Don’t try to memorize it or make sense of it.
Just write down everything and anything.
So your mind doesn’t filter it out.

If this is done well, (ESPECIALLY THE TGS
AND CALLING OF BUNE)
then you will have contact.

Don’t make demands though. He/She doesn’t like it.
I’ve asked for things and I’ve had back fire. (
Don’t know if it really was him/her, but I would
End up loosing money.)

So just talk to the spirit. It likes prosperity.
Likes, seeing people work hard and see joy
In their abundance.

Try to build a Bond rather than demanding things
Like that off the bat.

I left a lot of holes in this mostly, on purpose.
For example the candles. Just wash them in salt water
Then light Them in front of the board.

The Planchet, same wash it. Fill it with energy.
Give it a Name and a task.

The goal is for you to figure out how you should contact
Bune. The little tools aren’t as important as the preparation
Of the greatest tool, YOURSELF.
This should work. It’s not about the tools.
It’s all on YOU.

You can do it.

I read your post, interesting , as I too invoked Bune 3 rituals but nothing yet.
I invoked Bune night time, what time do you think it’s best to contact him.?
Thank you
Selann