So about summoning spirits

Try Ronove for matters of language.

Zen

2 Likes

What if i try to invoke and or evoke a spirit with the spirit’s name but several spirits have that same name? Okay i know you said just dive right in,i just like being prepared for everything. My guess is my intention will determine which of the name sharing spirits gets summoned.

@anon90630295. Thanks. How is that name pronounced?

There’s no need to remember the sigils. I just keep a journal with them and make permanent paper medallions, consecrated in ritual. You can save them on your phone, also. Yes there are spirits that can help teach you languages, Ronove and Forneus being two. Though I’ve used a different spirits, I’ve learned Japanese, Latin, Norse, and a couple fictional languages (enough to hold baby conversations, still fleshing out more complicated vocabulary) with the help of spirits and my own work.

There are spirits who can teach technology also. I actually passed my neurology final a few years back with the help of a manifested pop culture spirit. The thing about it though is you still have to do the work. They’re teachers, they teach you and help you understand but it still takes time to learn and practice.

If there are spirits of the same name, your intention will help draw out the “correct” one, given you know what that is. Using alternative titles helps, also.

It is possible to invoke imposters, which is usually what rituals help prevent.

Names of entities aren’t concrete on pronunciation. There’s a demon I’m personally well attached to named Cimejes, which I pronounce as “Kee-May-Ess” though he also goes by Kimaris canonically, which I pronounce as “Kim-Are-Iss.” I pronounce Ronové as if it were Spanish (Ro-No-Vay ish) and generally use Spanish or pronunciation for most entities, but you can likely pronounce them any way and still get satisfying results. Don’t get caught up trying to over prepare. You’ll just stagnate and get nothing done. Magic is very flexible.

You can also use creativity to help hone the skill you want. Cimejes is a demon said to “make men like him” which is supposed to mean “give men soldier-like qualities just like he is a soldier” but i asked him to literally turn me into a man. It’ll be a year since I asked him this, 9 months of testosterone, as well as I’ll be legally changing my name and gender very soon thanks to his help.

Spirits don’t give you, to exaggerate, the ability to snap your fingers and poof a fireball like Dungeons and Dragons, they guide you to make a fire from friction with sticks, which is work you still have to do but something you (probably) otherwise wouldn’t have known exactly how to do.

2 Likes

Ah i see. I must do the work but the spirits can teach me the way. That works fine for me.

1 Like

Its amazing to me that one person can learn so many languages while still limited to their physical biological brains.

1 Like

Just takes work to be a polyglot, really. I grew up learning English and Spanish, so I technically have the advantage of being able to learn it a bit faster than monolinguals.

3 Likes

The answer to that is yes…But typically a practioner reaches that point only with a great deal of practice with the regular methods of evocation.

I highly recommend this tutorial if you’re just starting out. @Kindraathe method of immersion in the spirits energies prior to the actual evocation is the difference between success and failure for many new practioners.

5 Likes

My god they say it’s so easy for children to learn two languages. Ive lived in the philippines ten years and my Tagalog is understandable, passable but I can’t call it good yet.

:disappointed:

5 Likes

@Mike_Bee Thanks. And yes im basically an absolute beginner to everything. Nobody on Earth is anywhere near as much of a beginner as i am.

1 Like

@ZombieDemon9000 Be open to new experiences, don’t be paranoid but just be wary of spirits who claim to be this or that that you haven’t actually called before.

2 Likes

I am talking especially based on my experience: Before summoning any spirit I would try to find as much information as possible about them: myths, sigil, enn, other’s experiences. Then, I would meditate using their enn, name, sigil, until I would receive a message that the spirit would work with me. A “yes” message for me would be a good, positive, power feeling.

2 Likes

@DarkLady Yes im pretty much thinking the same thing. Also i would probably try to absolutely sink my whole body into their energy by imagining their energy going into my body and basically absorbing it from inside me. It would be like well im absorbing their energy until all of my cells and atoms are made of their absorbed energy.

Only problem there is that i don’t know what the energy of any spirit feels,looks,smells,tastes,and or sounds like.

1 Like

The problem is that our spirits show themselves in a very different way to various people. What is recommend you is again, to read information about a certain spirit. Then, having that information, try to image what kind of energy do you feel. How does that spirit feel to you? What kind of energy do you get from your knowledge. If you read about them, you will slowly get a (let’s say) basic connection. Feel the energy that the known information is giving to you and that’s most likely how your spirit will show itself.
Also, please make sure you will clean your area of any kind of energies before and after any spiritual encounter because along with the spirit you are calling, other spirits will come. These may trick you and cause harm. But don’t worry, once you will get used to the energy of the spirit that you are calling, you will be sure that there is no mistake.
Meditate as much as you can using the spirit sigil, prepare offerings, chant their enn… this will make the connection stronger.
Very important, don’t be scared. Think about calling potential friends/mentors. If you feel in danger, there is most likely to be another lower level spirit messing around. Show them you are no afraid and they will go away. From my experience, demons won’t cause harm, they have a very nice energy.

Hope it helps!

P.S. Please note that this is only my experience, people may have different experiences. Do what feels right for you and you will have success.

2 Likes

@DarkLady Okay i got it.

I didn’t know making offerings to a spirit builds a connection to said spirit? You do mean like an actual spiritual energy connection right? Thats really cool?

1 Like

Well yes. I mean, let’s compare to what we’ve just done. I saw your post (you put your intention and energy to connect with someone), I did not much about you but I heard your calling and I decided to answer(you got the answer), the connection is formed now, you are kind, not rude to me and keep responding and searching for answers, I do the same thing and I give you more complex answers. Isn’t it right? Let’s say you want to have a relationship with a person, you are kind to them, you give them flowers and other presents, they get you attention and you slowly form a connection with them. It is very similar to what happens when you want to build a connection with a spirit. Be honest, give offerings from your heart and you will be able to build the relationship over time.

1 Like

Ah i see. More of a social and or emotional connection than a magical or psychic link it seems but still cool.

1 Like

I was just now reading a little bit about offerings making the spirits stronger and more easily able to influence this physical plane. Well now im wondering if only specific offerings can do that or if every offering empowers the spirit its given to. Like could i just draw a picture as an offering and in doing so,the spirit becomes more powerful? Can the destruction of the offering be the method of sending it to the spirit?

1 Like

As social as it seems, it works. Well, you can find lists of what kind of offerings spirits like. The most valuable is your blood. You can draw, sing, even dance for them. What you make with your own hands are very appreciated because you spend even more time and energy. Also, trust me that the time you spend meditating and trying to contact them is also very important and valuable because you will never get that back and they know it. Also, flowers, wine, honey, juice, fruits etc are good as offerings.

1 Like

@DarkLady Yeah i read that blood is an extremely powerful offering that makes a strong permanent connection between mage and spirit. So if i ever do make a blood offering,i guess i should be careful about who the spirit getting that offering is.
Also yes i probably am taking your meditation and enn advice.