Snake dream(either Lucifer or leviathan)

Ok so I had a dream a few days ago it was a dream about a snake and it seemed to call out to me. All I could remember that it was a black snake but had iridescent scales I remember talking to it about how it was really pretty it was as it coiled around my left arm and I felt it as if it were real. Then I just woke up. I didn’t think much of it after I woke up but next thing you know I’m looking at this post on tumblr that’s of iridescent snakes and got a sense of deja vu and my heart jumped. I’m now trying to figure out if this is a sign or something else??? Like I’m generally confused at the moment I’m looking into leviathan and Lucifer at the moment since I know they are connected to snakes or it could also be my familiar I don’t know yet. But I just wanted to share this with you guys!

3 Likes

I had a dream about a ball Python once. It wound up being Marchosias. Also, there is such a thing as a Rainbow snake. Not sure if that was necessary info but felt the need to state it just in case.

1 Like

Have you called out to one of them and asked? They might shorten your search a bit.

1 Like

It could also be symbolic, as not everything ties back to Lucifer or his subjects. Snakes are linked to many other beings as well.

1 Like

Since it was black, it could be Lucifer. Leviathan usually employs the color blue.

I don’t think black inherently means Lucifer, same with blue. Black snake is also linked to a Korean Goddess, among others. I think because many people jump to the Infernal Pantheon so they get lost in the fact there’s a plethora of beings that held the symbolism long before the Infernal nation.

3 Likes

Very true, black could also mean a symbol of potential danger and might be a warning that you should be cautions regarding upcoming events. Thus a snake in your vision may represent something in your life that is unpredictable and out of your control and is not representative of a deity but forewarning you. Sometimes symbolically a snake refers to hidden threats or a betrayal.

2 Likes

I’ll probably will be doing that soon once I get my pendulum board set up so I can get some answers

1 Like

I know there are other deities linked to snakes but I have been a theistic Satanist/Luciferian over a year and have probably had potential signs that Lucifer has been calling out to me it’s not just I’m jumping to the conclusions it’s him I’m doing my research atm to see what else it could be and will be doing a pendulum reading or finding another way to see what this vision/dream is and who gave it to me or what it means.

I’ve heard of rainbow snakes and looked them up and found they are really pretty and have been drawn to snakes as of recently when I was never interested in them before