Small room and LBRP

So this is my room and I’ve been sometimes performing LBRP, but I cant stretch out my hands on the east and west since my arms will hit the wall (on the east) and it will hit my cupboard (on the west), so I don’t stretch out my arms but still create a star. I want to know if the ritual is still effective or not?

1 Like

Remember we aren’t constrained to space, meaning you can use your astral or energy body as you sit down, i personally did this whilst locked in a cramped prison cell whilst abroad. Utilising that visualisation and energy work you can free yourself from the limitations of your cramped/tight space.

2 Likes

Thats my recommendation, although i still believe it would be effective regardless

2 Likes

Ah ok, I remember ‘sitting down and using visualization advice’ as a substitute for normal rituals like LBRP and be heard by the universe. So I think I will do both regular and sitting down, thanks a lot

1 Like

No problem my friend and goodluck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you’re already touching the wall, I would draw the pentagram ON the wall which subconsciously reinforces the sense and perception of creating a barrier, while visualizing that the pentagram moves out as far as you’re wanting the circle to go.

You can also do this when you return to the east taking a moment to visualize and see the circle grow and push out.

I usually hold my hands out and use my outbreath to “push” the circle and make it grow.

(There’s no real limit to how far you can push it out as long as your familiar with your surrounding. I’ve at times incorporated a whole building or as much of a property as I’m familiar with. In a similar fashion I’ve visualized my self in the places at the quarters recalling them as well as I can as I try to see myself there, while physically remains in the spot I’m at)

1 Like

Not sure if it helps, but I once had a disturbing intrusive dream. On a whim I recreated the room I do my rituals in inside my mind and performed the LBRP there. The dream/intruder F’d right off. So in short (in my UPG anyways), the space and physicality aren’t really needed for anything more then learning it to begin with and the practicing of visualization and feeling that go with it. Once you know it, you can do it in your mind for same effect. Good luck with your practices :slight_smile:

Short answer : Yes, (if you’re visualising sincerely)

Long answer - The LBRP is a basic ritual to balance and zone out the astral energies of the four elements. So you are free from influences enough to perform new magick. When you draw the pentagram, you could even do it if you did not have hands or had them mutilated - as long as you’re effectively visualising it in your inner eye. Thus, space is no constraint. If you’re a new magician, I will take a bet that you are familiar with the Gallery of Magick books - wherein the authors (mostly, Damon Brand) say that you can either speak out the names of the spirits out loud - OR you can say them in your head… silently — AS LONG AS in your head you say those names so loud that they “reach the ends of the universe”, with authority in you. That same principle can be applied to visual processes like the LBRP, where what you “physically do” is less important than what the symbolism, and the act itself means to you, in your inner core.