Small introduction

Hello I was told to introduce myself. Some call me T or Tea whatever feel comfortable to you. I have a love for lucid dreaming and trying to see the similarities between our physical existence and its dream counterpart. To witness if we can manipulate both worlds equally well. It’s still a time different and dream world is wonderful, because it’s not a dream it’s just a different reality,a different place full of interesting people,angels,demons,etc. I am saving money for land to create a strong energy vortex to tear the fragile perception of this world and create a new world, were this physical reality is angle by all incorporeal beings from all walks of life to be seen,touch,feel,see,hear,loved and much more. Lastly to understand all magick for its basic and advanced understanding of no separation of each other only classification purposes. I desire to be like my dream self when lucid a being capable of near instant manifestations without fear nor worry.

3 Likes

Welcome. Keep us posted on the vortex project.

Interesting view.
Welcome :slight_smile:

I will thank you for replying.:heart:

1 Like

Thank you🐥

1 Like

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

Do you practice any form of magick beyond lucid dreaming?

Lovecraft,and energy works for know but later hoping to branch out later on in life.How about you what your interested in and what magick your working on.:slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been a ceremonial magician for 25 years, and have experience in Hermetics, Golden Dawn, Enochian, and Chaos Magick. For the last ten years or so, I have focused largely on the system of evocation of EA Koetting.

Currently, I am doing some work with Enochian again.

That is truly amazing that you dedicated yourself for so long to magick. Thank you for sharing with me.

Welcome to the forum @Edan

Welcome to the forum !

Sorry, for not replying. I had to disappear to do my daily meditations.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome :blush:

You have caught my attention! Welcome to the forum. I really hope you enjoy your time here and learn many new things,

Thank you C.Wilson :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, I am happy to here, NailOH

Thank you Lunia if you ever desire to tell me your view of reality please tell me.I am always excited hearing new thoughts.