Small dysphoria during kundalini meditation

Yesterday I found a good spot outside near my house to have a good view of the full moon and tried the “meditation to activate the chakra” from the Draconian ritual book by Asenath Mason.

I started visualising the steps mentioned and almost instantly my ajna chakra started to hurt a lot. Not only that but I started to feel a small dysphoria in my body. It is said that such dysphoria is not very uncommon plus it wasn’t something too intense so I didn’t worry about it too much. However the pain from the ajna chakra was intense and in combination with the small dysphoria I found it difficult to concentrate on the meditation. As a result I finished the session in about 5 minutes. When I opened my eyes I looked in the sky and I saw a cloud looking like a dragon heading towards the full moon. Unfortunately I didn’t have my phone with me so I couldn’t take a picture of it but the resemblance was uncanny so I took it as a sign.

I will definetely try the meditation tonight as well, but I am confused. The whole point of the meditation is to awaken the kundalini from the root chakra and lead it to the crown chakra. Why did I start feeling pains in my ajna chakra instead?