Slow & Steady with Duke Bune

Good day everyone, I have started my working with Duke Bune on 22/03/2021. I just got the time to type this journal since I was busy with my new career. A short introduction about myself. Two years I have been working with Demonic Kings and Queens. I was focusing more on healing and strengthening my psyche. Financially I was broke, I don’t dress well and I was an alcoholic. I was not worried about money as I was staying with my parents. I was advised by King Satan to focus on wealth and here how it went. Its going to be a long Journal. Will try to keep it short.

2 Likes

21/03/2021(Sunday)
After being told by King Satan to focus on wealth, I came to my bed with a notification in my phone. It was a post from an instagram account called astafer1111 regarding Duke Bune. FYI, I have never heard about Duke Bune before. So I got a strong pulled since the post mentioned Bune and wealth. I read the article in instagram and slept. Woke up with a dream of a white male, wearing a green shirt and a light brown jeans giving me $6800. It was a scenario of him buying an old van from me. And I also saw orange soda there as well. To my suprise, I saw few post in balg where people saw Duke Bune in green shirt and his favourite color is green. He likes orange too. So he got my attention for sure. Decided to evoke him.

2 Likes

22/03/2021(Monday)First Evocation
Guided - King Amaymon
Time - 4.10am
Method - Did my banishing,circle drawn, incantation from Vk Jehannum and Goetia enn used,used tarot card of Duke Bune.
Offering - 2 yellow candle, 1 red candle, a jar of orange juice.
Requested - Rm3000 cash and a career(*I was not specific about career)
Visual - Can’t see Duke Bune
In return - Set up an alter for Duke Bune
Message(Autowriting) - Behold as I bring what you asked. Offer me your blood once I got what you ask on my personal alter you told. Let’s work together in manifesting wealth into your life. Remember, reduce your consumption of alcohol or I will stop helping you. Save the money I bring & double it in the coming future. Perfect timing. You got a hell of homework to be done. Focus on what I teach & practice your abilities in ways it brings fortune as well. This all I could say for now. You may end the rites.

1 Like

Update(22/03/2021)
I woke up and went to the coffee shop. While drinking my coffee, I got two Job offer from my old school friend through whatsapp. This friends who texted me was not in contact with me for years. I was surprised how fast Duke Bune works. I declined one offer since it was far from my home. I accepted another job offer which was electrician.
Side note, I don’t get well working under people.
Because I was not specific with what career I want, I had a tough time with this job. I went to this job without no experience. This chinese guy screwed me for 4 hours straight. I was sweating and pissed with this guys.He kept on scolding me for not knowing and instructed me to buy food and drink for him. I almost killed him by switching on the electric switch :sweat_smile:. I realized I was not specific with Duke Bune. But trust me, I don’t wish to explain how I suffered with this insane guy. He looks exactly like Chow from hangover. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Date - 26/03/2021(Second Evocation)
Time - 4.15am(Hour of Jupiter)
Method - Banishing, circle drawn, acknowledge all kings and queen before evoking Duke Bune, Incantation and sandalwood incense was lit.
Guided - King Amaymon
Visual - Warlock, green smoke, three headed dragon, Duke Bune(white male) standing in darkness
Petition - Asked forgiveness for not being specific about my career. Requested for a career which I don’t work under someone. An income more then $5000,
Sidenote - I studies for Design & Media. I’m good at marketing and sales as well.

Communication - Autowriting

Message - NOW YOU KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS. DO NOT RUN AS I WILL BRING IN WHAT YOU HAVE ASKED. BUT REMEMBER, IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE YOUR ADDICTION, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO HANDLE MONEY.
CUT DOWN YOUR EXPENSES. SAFE YOUR MONEY. THERE IS MORE TO KNOW THAN TO SPEAK. BE QUIET & SELDOM YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE WHO BRINGS YOU DOWN.MEDITATE MY ENN ON FRIDAY.6.30AM EVERY WEEK. I WILL TEACH YOU. MAKE SURE YOU FULFILL YOUR OFFERING.
YOU DON’T NEED NAAMAH. I DON’T GO WELL WITH HER. ASSIGN HER FOR OTHER MATTERS, NOT WEALTH. IF YOU FAIL THIS TIME, THEN I WILL ASK BIGGER THINGS AS AN EXCHANGE. DON’T LET THIS SOCIETY RULE OVER YOU. HAVE YOUR OWN WAY OF LIVING. MEDITATE.

3 Likes

Update(Happened between 27/03/2021 to 15/04/2021)
I got a job offer which I applied before as an real estate agent. They contacted and told me to attend a zoom interview. I got really interested in real estate field after reading it thoroughly. What was weird is, the company postponed the interview for 6 times saying they are sorry and they are busy as well. And they rescheduled the interview to 17/04/2021 again.

Date - 16/04/2021(Third Evocation)
Time - 6am(Hour of Sun)
Method - Banishing, circle drawn, acknowledge all kings and queen before evoking Duke Bune, Incantation and sandalwood incense was lit.
Guided - King Lucifer
Visual/Presence- Duke Bune manifested in green smoke with gold coins in the floor. There was an emissary(looks like a dwarf) with Duke Bune which brought the offering and gave it to Duke Bune. Both my eyes went up as soon I chant Duke Bune enn. Got into trance. Chill feel at my head and left hand.

Message(Auto Writing) - **PREPARE THE ALTAR AND I WILL BRING YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR. MONEY SHOULD BE THOUGHT AS AN ABUNDANCE NOT SURVIVAL. IF YOU THINK MONEY IS NEEDED FOR SURVIVAL, YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE GREATER HEIGHTS. IF YOU MAKE IT AS DIVINE AS HOW I AM, IT WILL BE AN ABUNDANCE TO YOUR LIFE. CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT MONEY. GRAB EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GET. LEARNING HAS NO LIMIT. AS I AM THE GREAT MENTOR YOU WILL GET FOR WEALTH.

Update
So I lost most of my friends. I just don’t wish to hang around them. I have started a part time job which is lottery. Its an app where people will gamble 4 combination number and I will get a certain amount from what they pay. I have started to save money and cut down a lot of unnecessary expenses. Duke Bune has changed my mindset. I’m also studying The Witch’s Coin_ Prosperity and Money Magick. Great book for wealth. And also Financial Sorcery Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth . As for my alcohol addiction, I’m working with King Satan by harnessing infernal current.

Date : 19/04/2021(Forth Evocation)
Time : 4.00am
Hour : Hour of Sun

New alter has been set up for Duke Bune. Offering of flowers(white and yellow), orange slices and orange juice. Sandal incense stick is lit up for Duke Bune. 4 seal of Duke Bune is placed. Citrine stone has been given to Duke Bune by King Amaymon. Did my acknowledgement for Demonic Kings and Queen and banishing rite. Started the rites of evoking and saw Duke Bune in dark figure with eyes shining white. He ate the oranges and drank the juice. Had a few words with Duke Bune in regards to my current situation and conveyed my gratitude. Duke Bune left and saw Duchess Bune in the temple standing on my left. My first encounter with Duchess Bune and she was quiet. She was in dark skinny figure and changed her appearance to gold covered beautiful women. Her energy is strong. Duchess Bune left the temple without saying anything. Ended the rites respectfully. Extinguished the candle.

Update(20/04/2021)
Earned $500 profit from lottery business. Good news is I have stopped drinking alcohol. I don’t get addicted with alcohol and smoking as well. Thanks to King Satan and the infernal divine. Real estate job interview has been postponed again to 24/04/2021. Which made me frustrated.

EVOKING DUKE BUNE(7 days straight)
DAY 1
DATE : 21/04/2021
TIME : 3.00AM
HOUR : JUPITER

EVOCATION FOR DUKE BUNE FOLLOWING BALG FORUM TECHNIQUE. Created a circle with four cardinal guardians(Ama-lilith, King Satan, King Belial and King Lucifer). My patron deity King Amaymon was invoked through my solar plexus. Blood offering has been made on Duke Bune Seal. Sigil of Duke Bune has been gazed. Incense burned and asked Duke Bune to manifest in smoke. Shape of a body manifested on smoke twice… Felt his presence in the room. Honey and water is offered as well… Prepared goal list, gratitude list,bank statement and cash box and presented to Duke Bune. Was happy with the evocation. Visual of Duke Bune in male and female appearance. His appearance was changing frequently.

Had few discussion which is disclosed.

1 Like

Update(21/04/2021)
My girlfriend broke up with me for no reason. I was depressed but I had to let her go since I understand what sacrifice I need to make in order to achieve my goals. Maybe she found someone new but I’m happy for her. Bless her :heart:

1 Like

I don’t wish to drag this topic long since my journal in my computer is too long. Long Story short, I got a job as a Real Estate Negotiator. And I was appointed as their digital marketer too. I lost a lot of people along the way. Where I stand now is because of Duke Bune. I never felt lonely when I know Duke Bune is always there to guide me. Life has took a harsh turn, learned a lot of lesson when it comes to wealth. Yes a demon can bring wealth in small form quickly. But trying to manifest a long lasting wealth in life needs a high commitment and a lot of hard work. It does not happen overnight, but persistent is always the key to success. Working with Duke Bune has brought tremendous amount of money for my family and myself. Will update on my success with Duke Bune soon. Highly recommended for people who are seeking financial freedom and good career.

4 Likes