Slipped Into Forced Trance and Heard This Name

I was wide awake, having a pissy moment to myself, enraged, infuriated, when suddenly I got sedated and slipped into a full on black out trance state and I heard the name Zephyrus.

I looked it up on google and found some info but not enough of it, the stuff about the west winds deity is crowded in the search results, mixed in with websites for a freakin electronic vape atomizer chamber and some other stuff. Does anyone have any info on him or know where I can look to find more info other than what was on wikipedia and the other website?

I know who forced that name into my head, but when he does that he usually likes me to follow a trail of some sort and figure out why he lead me to that name, on my own. There’s almost always a good reason for it when names pop into my mind like that. So this may be important.

[quote=“Iam Incide”]Do you think it could be a variation of or related to Zepar from the Goetia?

“A demon associated with love & lust.” --Michelle Belanger[/quote]

Could be, because I know for a fact that some of the Goetic demons are indeed actually Pagan gods so maybe this could be similar but more info is available on the Goetic side? I will look into his name just to see if anything sticks out to me but when I heard the name I also saw it spelled out in my mind and it looked like this “Zephyr” and then I saw “Zephyrus” after I snapped out of my trance.

JMO, but I would look into Greek mythology. Read all of the stories involving him, and also think about things relating (magickly speaking) to the direction of west. There might be something that jumps out at you when you start putting all of those things together. I’m thinking there’s only one Zephyrus, that being the Greek god.

Your post immediately made me think of this dream I had:

Might it be an invitation to that Kingdom? You were having angry and turbulent thoughts (Air) and your will may have been somwhat thwarted… just a thought, that was what came into mind the moment I read this.

If you think this is some sort of spiritual scavenger hunt there could be a clue here, Paradise Lost [url=http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45741]http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45741[/url]

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:7623”]I was wide awake, having a pissy moment to myself, enraged, infuriated, when suddenly I got sedated and slipped into a full on black out trance state and I heard the name Zephyrus.

I looked it up on google and found some info but not enough of it, the stuff about the west winds deity is crowded in the search results, mixed in with websites for a freakin electronic vape atomizer chamber and some other stuff. Does anyone have any info on him or know where I can look to find more info other than what was on wikipedia and the other website?

I know who forced that name into my head, but when he does that he usually likes me to follow a trail of some sort and figure out why he lead me to that name, on my own. There’s almost always a good reason for it when names pop into my mind like that. So this may be important.[/quote]

Zephyrus is one of the primal Gods of Wind (West wind or Pounentes in Greek). He and his brother Voreas (north wind) are the two Kings that rule over all other winds. He`s supported by Zeus.

Hes the son of Astreus (starlit sky) and Hous (dawn). Many consider him to be Eros father (Eros the God of love) and for that reason hes of good and caring nature.

He`s the mediator between the world of the living and the underworld (ruled by Hades), for that reason when someone of importance passed on, people would make sacrifice and give offerings to Zephyrus, so that the soul of the deceased would be delivered to Hades himself, in an effortless manner.

Appearance wise, expect a handsome young man with massive wings (to fill a room). He talks with a calm tongue and his voice is soothing (almost enchanting). Some people see him holding flowers and can actually smell them (i haven`t).

Hes extremely picky and doesnt appear to everyone. He will only appear to those he likes and only after a sacrifice or at least an offering was given (cant go wrong with honey). He can also appear if he has been instructed to do so by Zeus, expect him to be reluctant to give any information or to help you if thats the case. Although i wouldn`t advise to work through Zeus without solid experience working with Greek Deities.

He promotes aphthonia (abundance) in general, growth and maturity in plants (especially fruit). Rest assure that he doesn`t bring anything of bad nature (including forecasts) but he may instruct of a change in path work.

Incense that works with Zephyrus is frankincense as per Orphic guidelines (burned with sandalwood coal in a censer).

If you havent worked with Greek Gods and deities before, hes one of the very few to start with.

1 Like

Greek spirit of one of the winds

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he found his way after 2 years :sweat_smile:

1 Like