Sleep paralysis may be invitation from real spirits

Greetings. There were times when I have had sleep paralysis, I did hallucinate and I mistaken a plant or a marble chair as an evil hun’s face. Basically I scared myself. Nothing suspicious. However, there were two times where I do believe that there are real visits from the astral realm. A Christian one time accused me of sleeping with demons. During sleep paralysis when I was younger, I have always been approached by shadow people that touched me. They would come in the form of my sister’s energy, (and disgusting enough to say, yes we have had done things when we were way younger), and then I would start feeling a hand. All that ended. Now, recently, I had fell into sleep paralysis and I suddenly felt something - like a heavy head - under my arm. It was kind of like a human head but more rounder and seemingly heavier. My eyes were half open and I couldn’t help but stare at it. It turned out to be some midget figure and it raised its head and smiled at me - but I couldn’t make out the face. At first it looked like a goblin but then my mind mistaken it for an upside down human face with peach skin and pink lips (no gender). I drifted off from sleep paralysis and I felt the feeling under my arm slowly vanish. Needless to say, nothing was under my arm at all. Not a pillow, stuffed animal, but just nothing. I felt so drained. I suspect my mum and I have seen another spirit, the same one that visited us at the same time. It first started off with a bad dream when I had to take a piss but every time I went in the bathroom, the bathroom always looked different. I woke up from the dream and I went to the bathroom to pee, but the bathroom again looks different than before. I knew I was dreaming, but I couldn’t get out of it. I naturally did when I had to turn my body in my bed, and I felt something pounce on my bed like little cat feet, really fast. I was facing the wall and could see its shadow, and it was spinning in 360 degrees so oddly. I woke up confused, finally. I knew I was awake. The next morning, my mom told me she saw a figure standing in front of her bed that had short hair and black eyes. My paralysis occurred at 3:45 - 3:50 something AM and hers occurred at 4 AM. Any input?