Skinwalkers

I’m curious to what can hurt skinwalkers, if they can even be hurt, or warded off.
Me and my friend ran into 4 of them, not sure why the fuck there would be 4 but one chased us back home and kept watching us.
This shit happens all the time, and we’re getting tired of it.

8 Likes

Where was this exactly?

1 Like

Near my house. Weird shit happens all the time around here, hell hounds are pretty common, some weird cryptids, and the skinwalker shit is recent. Stuff has been getting weirder and weirder ever since my friend found a weird tree in the woods about a year ago around this time. It was white, wasn’t dead though, had no limbs or leaves or anything like that, it was alive but looked dead. It was in a clearing, a perfect circle of just dead stuff, plants, animals, bones, etc. He was with two other friends and they immedietly felt sick, pale, and nervous when entering it, but he was fine and didnt feel anything and didnt think much of it.

2 Likes

As in what state?

1 Like

Missouri

1 Like

I would have quessed that Texas or Oregon.

2 Likes

But I´m sure there are entities that govern shapeshifting and protection that you can work with. Experienced much in magick?

1 Like

I’m not that experienced. All I know is how to sense if something is there (which I did, and found them watching us) and make pacts and stuff of that sort, nothing too serious.

1 Like

As for the protection part, I’m covered. But I’d still like to be able to handle them if stuff goes down.

1 Like

actually, I will just pm you, that ok?

1 Like

Yeah that’s ok

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know if anything can harm them but Hellhounds would be good for fighting them…Ask Hecate to send her hellhounds to kill them all

5 Likes

Depending on what tribal mythology you follow, there are a variety of protection methods. A Google search turned up a reddit thread all about it:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll look into it. I do already have a hell hound protecting me too among other things (Actually one of the first entites I ran into at this house when I was younger)

2 Likes

How did you know they were skinwalkers and what did they look like? Can you describe the experience

3 Likes

My friend was walking home and came back a minute after he left because he shined the light down the road and saw glowing eyes looking back in the middle of the road, it then darted into the woods. After he came back he told me and I got my shoes on and hoodie, grabbed a tire iron and started walking down the road with him. We got up the road a bit, and I felt something watching us so I shined my flashlight on the area I felt it and there was something humanoid and pale af standing dead still trying not to get noticed in the trees watching us my friend sees it too, and then he said shine it on something next to it in the field and there were 2 more, these 2 were pale too, and deformed, more animalistic than human and on the ground laying there or something at this point we both start getting a bad feeling and start walking back to my house, not even 250ft away, I told him to watch behind us and ill watch in front, and we started walking. The one that he saw earlier down the road then starts to run after us and hes like we need to go NOW so at this point we’re both pumped up on adrenaline and make it back pretty fucking fast. We’re inside catching our breath, my dumbass still had my windows to my room open, and five minutes after that we both looked at each other and I was like “Can you feel that too?” he said yeah, they were watching us just right across the road in the overgrown grass shit didn’t feel right either.

7 Likes

Who have you & your friend wronged or pissed off together??? If they are skinwalkers, you provoked them by your actions. Even verbally talking about them in fear can often times summon them in dark areas.
I highly doubt you will be able to kill any. With luck, you may prevent them from entering your space by spreading white ash around a perimeter of your choice.

5 Likes

Oh your from southern missouri I used to be from mtn grove lots of weird stuff down there

2 Likes

Idk about my friend, but I did disturb their home/hunting grounds a few weeks ago, they warned me to leave and I went back like last week with another friend.

2 Likes

And yeah, there is alot of weird shit down here.

2 Likes