Skin struggle

Hello guys it’s me ya boy Serpentine.

Well everybody is struggling with somethin and I figured why don’t try to get some magical insights on that also…

With you guys!

Well I am struggling with these acne shit for quiet a while like started with 15 and a bit earlier and on that point it didn’t go away…
The past 6 years or somethin…
I was by dermatologists used scincare products daily. And I even use subliminals.

And non of them got me lasting results to get my acne or like my sensitive skin without scarring and erupting and of such… It’s frustrating really.

Do you know anything in spiritual related that could help to end this once and for all.

I would reaaally
Apreciate it!
Thank you❤️

2 Likes

The skin is closely related to your guts, and they are closely related to how you are feeling.
So two factors influence your skin mainly:

1. What you eat.
  2. How you feel.

So 1. I suggest reducing your sugar and carbohydrate intake, and try to avoid unnatural stuff in foods.
2. Because you asked about “spiritual related”: Try to avoid stress and anxiety. Easier said than done, yes I know.

Also, I have pretty sensitive skin, too, I cannot use most normal products. I only use natural soap for cleaning and a lotion I made by myself. Only few natural ingredients. This is best for the skin.

4 Likes

This sounds like it was chemically burning you.

I 2nd @anon10524665 said. I am very much as natural as I can get with anything that goes on or near my body. Even my cleaning supplies I try to be as natural as I can be.

I want to add try an elimination diet something like the Whole30 (it’s the most famous and has website to guide you). This will pull out all the “bad foods” on your diet. Detox you and then when you add stuff back you can watch your skin and see what is breaking you out. You can also se what I dragging you down or even making you sick.

2 Likes

While it’s important to watch what you eat and how you feel like @anon10524665 said, you could always try calling a deity aligned with beauty

2 Likes

Drink a gallon of water a day , no dairy and limit refine sugars , anything greasy or sugary don’t touch , stuff that causes inflammation gives you acne

5 Likes

Agreed! Dairy really messes with a lot of people

2 Likes

It’s not good for you, regular milk the cows are fed junk and then that energy transmutate s into their milk and you consume it , almond milk is better

2 Likes

Wow guys :blush:
Thank you!
Really!

I APRECIATE YOUR HELP AND INSIGHTS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME. :heart:

Y know what why not make a update Vlog here or somethin?

Is a good idea I think :thinking:
For other guys who are struggling with these Skin conditions.

To give something to the community back.

Again
Thx
:kissing_heart:

1 Like