Skills, Inteligence, Marketing, Sells, e-commerce, Trading. etc (Entrepreneurship) Sigma Mode

Hi! i don’t know if this is the right place in the forum to post this topic but i do wanna reach out to people that are in the same path as me to share tips, experiences, thoughts, everything related to the road to be financially free or wealthy as much as possible.

I’m a man who lived mostly of his life in the “matrix” (drugs, alcohol, party, sex, 9-5) Completely unaware of the power itself.

So, now this is my 6th month monk mode. Been working a lot with belial on my discipline giving away everything that i was to become a completely new person. (this is my 2th year as an occultist)

My friends are slowly dissapearing. Life is getting completely boring due to the dopamine detox and all i do is working my ass off as a slave in a big company. Getting home and spent as much time as possible building my ecomm bussines, my trading system, working out my body and so on.

It is certainly a lonely road and if is somebody out there that is going through the same road. let’s connect each other

3 Likes

In my time as a day trader on the stock market, (not really anymore though) I’ve found a handful of spirits who do really well in finding investment/trading opportunity. I talk about them on my social media pages, as well. Essentially, “Treasure Finding” entities are what you want.

2 Likes

thanks for your reply. i will take a look at your videos for sure

can you tell me more about this treasure finding entities and your experience with this idea please