Sitri Is God

Recently I had begun a evocation to work with Sitri in the effects of getting sexually with the girl I like. I offered Sitri some of my hair and blood as an offering and then some beer as well.

I saw an instant change in how this chick talks to me interacts with me and how she is always smiling and talking to me when I am in her presence.

Let me be clear, this chick never talked for me in over a year and now… its only a matter of time before we are doing more than just talking :wink:

Thanks oh great Sitri.

5 Likes

lol I almost forgot here is his sigil [url=http://www.unique-design.net/library/image/symbol/sitri.gif]http://www.unique-design.net/library/image/symbol/sitri.gif[/url]

Im going to have to play around with this! Bitches are my shit! xD

1 Like

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3473”]Recently I had begun a evocation to work with Sitri in the effects of getting sexually with the girl I like. I offered Sitri some of my hair and blood as an offering and then some beer as well.

I saw an instant change in how this chick talks to me interacts with me and how she is always smiling and talking to me when I am in her presence.

Let me be clear, this chick never talked for me in over a year and now… its only a matter of time before we are doing more than just talking :wink:

Thanks oh great Sitri.[/quote]

Great God indeed =)
I worked with him 3 weeks ago. I summoned him to find me a new lady out of the blue. 8 days later came explosive results =)

2 Likes

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3473”]Recently I had begun a evocation to work with Sitri in the effects of getting sexually with the girl I like. I offered Sitri some of my hair and blood as an offering and then some beer as well.

that’s what i like to see. good job

1 Like

Sitri is a powerful God!! :smiley:
so far…
Well, see what the future holds. :slight_smile:

i have worked with sitri before but for a breakup, not a hookup. i needed to get my mind off of some girl who was taking advantage of me. the breakup was clean as fuck and has been permanent and since the rite i don’t feel a thing for her

i blacked out when i did the rite and i am not quite sure but i think i may have been possessed by sitri that night. all i know is the next morning i was tired to the bone but she was all the way out of my system and since then i have no feeling for her at all.

sitri is the real deal.

5 Likes

Tsk tsk …

You know, you could have had sex with her the day she started acting like this.

If you haven’t shagged the woman within the minimum amount of time it takes to physically reach a bedroom (or whatever), either Sitri isn’t doing his job or you aren’t doing yours.

1 Like

poete is right. sitri doesn’t play games, you have to strike while the iron is hot

2 Likes

So poete do u have any sexual experiences with sitri geting the person you want? Im interested in your personal experience with him.

Sitri was my first evocation. I had sex with a girl that was kind of showing me interest befor but giving resistance. Because she just started dating a new guy. All u young guys out there remember that women can be more shady tgen men. But theyre better at hideibg it. Alot of women will like u abd be dating u in the begining stages of ur relatiobship. Theyll go out abd babg a random guy just to make sure they like you. If they feel guilty about theyll stay with you and never see the other guy. But if theres sone reason why hes better emotionally your done. Woman arent physical like us. So dont ever feel like he out performed u in bed. Because thats not the case. If u make a mental connection with her the sex will be amazing. No matter how bad u suck.

1 Like

good job. sitri strikes (thrusts?) again.

that is because women are after an energy, not a person. whoever has that energy in them that is who she is going to go for and whoever has it in them the longest that is who she is going to stay with. the guy doesn’t matter only the vibe she wants. and that’s true for all women.

every pimp player and mack knows that to be true. you said it all - sex is in the mind and if a woman’s mind cooperates with you and you know how to lead her, her body will surely follow.

3 Likes

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:3473”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3473”]Recently I had begun a evocation to work with Sitri in the effects of getting sexually with the girl I like. I offered Sitri some of my hair and blood as an offering and then some beer as well.

Tsk tsk …

If you haven’t shagged the woman within the minimum amount of time it takes to physically reach a bedroom (or whatever), either Sitri isn’t doing his job or you aren’t doing yours.[/quote]

Its not that easy dude… shes kinda different and jaded after so many failed relationships… believe me I have tried its hard but I am getting there slowly. I am not after a one night stand, a relationship is what I want.

Yes, Sitri works and I’ve had success with him. I have a dedicated shrine to Sitri in my bedroom. Thats how impressed I am with the great prince.

2 Likes

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:13, topic:3473”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:3473”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3473”]Recently I had begun a evocation to work with Sitri in the effects of getting sexually with the girl I like. I offered Sitri some of my hair and blood as an offering and then some beer as well.

Tsk tsk …

If you haven’t shagged the woman within the minimum amount of time it takes to physically reach a bedroom (or whatever), either Sitri isn’t doing his job or you aren’t doing yours.[/quote]

Its not that easy dude… shes kinda different and jaded after so many failed relationships… believe me I have tried its hard but I am getting there slowly. I am not after a one night stand, a relationship is what I want.[/quote]

If you want a relationship the Sitri is not your best option. Sitri is a lust demon who indulges your carnal desires and isin’t going to give you a long tern relationship. It’s more of a strike while the iron is hot situation while your target is under his influence.

If a genuine longterm relationship is your goal and not just sexual satisfaction then Sallos would be a better option for you.

3 Likes

Damn Guys These are seduction tips that work. First thing you do is. Pick the girl up for the date around your home. Then say oh shit I forgot my wallet I have to go back to my place to get it. Of couse theyre not going to mind. Then when your in your driveway say do you want to come up with me while I get my wallet. I feel bad I dont want to keep you waiting in the car. We’ll just be a minute. They always say yes. The reason for this because they are more likely to come back to your place after the date because they have been there befor. Its comfortable to them. Once in your place you have to know how to gauge it. I’ve had dates first dates mind you. Where we didnt make it out of my house to dinner. You’ll know if shes Down to fuck right away. she’ll walk around and check the place out. Every girl does. Its best to have your place as clean as possible and clean smelling. They will look in your bathroom to make sure its clean. For years I didnt even have anything in my apartment but a bed and a coffee table. my tv was in my bedroom. after Dinner if theres a women thats alittle more resistan just ask her to come back to your place to watch a movie. If she’s into you she will. Fact. The girl knows your not going to watch a movie. She knows that something is going to happen. But she doesnt want to feel like a slut. So u must I repeat Must absouloutley have some dumb excuse for her to come to your place. Like hey want to see my stamp collection. I had one of my friends fuck some girl at the club he djed at by saying hey what you doing tonight when the club closes? she said I dont know. He said want to drive around in my car? thats a little extreme. But its funny as shit. No really every girl will come to ur place and then after u kiss or Hopefully have sex. She’ll say I was not expecting that to happen. I never ever have sex on the first date. They dont want you to think theyre a slut. Pleas be sure to respect women and call them the next day. I always bring flowers on the first date. open and close doors for them. Have a plan so she doesnt have to think about anything. Its your job to get her in the mood. Dont be that guy that lets the girls choose. Especially if she says I dont know you choose. Now you have to know about her what she likes. The first question you should ask her when u meet her and talk on the phone is. Whats your favorite food. Its like making friends but they have a vagina. Let the girl talk about them. Just ask questions and let them answer. WOw ur a secretary Do u like that job? she’ll say well yeah but I really want to be artist. Omg I love art. what type of art do you have any work. ? just let her talk. All u guys on here that do divination. Omg total way to meet chicks. As far as relationships go I dont think you should do any spells or evocations. unless your having serious problems. They have to fall for you. Otherwise fuck her shes not worth it.

1 Like

I was just like " Damn, don’t i get to watch the fucking movie?" I’d prefer actually watching a movie first, and then something to happen :stuck_out_tongue: if you just fuck right on, it doesn’t give enough temptation to me. Same with too slutty girls, its okay for me to fuck on a first date - but the girl shouldn’t seem too slutty or i lose my interest and that more of mystical sexual feeling about them.

Some guys probably like when girl comes suddenly and grabs their cock, but i’m more like " what the fuck are you doing "

Anyways tbh, i’m not quite sure why was this advice posted in this particular thread. Isn’t this about Sitri…

2 Likes

[quote=“Black Flame, post:17, topic:3473”]I was just like " Damn, don’t i get to watch the fucking movie?" I’d prefer actually watching a movie first, and then something to happen :stuck_out_tongue: if you just fuck right on, it doesn’t give enough temptation to me. Same with too slutty girls, its okay for me to fuck on a first date - but the girl shouldn’t seem too slutty or i lose my interest and that more of mystical sexual feeling about them.

Some guys probably like when girl comes suddenly and grabs their cock, but i’m more like " what the fuck are you doing "

Anyways tbh, i’m not quite sure why was this advice posted in this particular thread. Isn’t this about Sitri…[/quote]yeah alot of girls like to watch the movie first. I learned that after my second marriage. lol. I just posted that for alot of the young guys on the forum. they seem not to know anything about women. Not like im a total Guru or stud. Im fat and out of shape now. But befor I met my second wife I had a six pack and was ripped. I did get laid alot more when I was in better shape. not because I looked better. But I felt better about myself. I know fat guys that get hot chicks just because they have confidence. I know myself though. I’ll get there. But as out of shape as I am I still get hot chicks. Because I know how to talk to women. If I knew what I know now I’d have slept with alot more women. I would have gotten the girls that slipped away. Your only as good as you think you are.

I know, and with me they have to watch the fucking movie :smiley: “K, lets go back to my place” girl: i want sex now. Me: Fuck you i’m going to force you watch all star wars movies first!

Anyways, i’m personally not very much for one night stands… More interested to work for something that can give me more than 1 night pleasure. I’m not sure am i fat guy or normal, depends what you compare to.

(Well ok, i can do different things than only watch movies- this was just humorized example that not even all the guys want just straightforward fuck and goodbye)

^ Best advice ever. And also true for women btw, we have the same mental clutter taking different forms, “OMG I have a few stretch marks on my hip from puberty, no man will ever love me and they’ll vomit when I take my clothes off”…

You have to believe you’re an attractive person because anyone else can! :wink:

3 Likes