Sitri experience

I just wanted to share what happened yesterday. I had written a post about a recurring experience i had bn having of a sexual nature on the astral plane, @bunny4cam after narrowing things down suggested that it was Prince Sitri, this felt right to me, it was as if things fell into place when reading about him. So last night I meditated on his sigil while listening to his enn chanted, when I went to bed my husband was all over me and we had amazing sex( this hasnt happened in quite a while) before orgasm I shouted out to Sitri in my head that I offered up my orgasm to him. And before falling asleep I asked him to come to me in my dreams…he did…very strongly, it was an amazing experience and he said to me while on top of me, quite sternly “you are mine, you belong to me” while looking intently into my eyes. Im.thinking its possible that he could be my guardian demon. Would love to hear any thoughts.

8 Likes

Love Sitri! :smiling_imp: That’s an awesome experience. He will definitely put the spice back in the love life.

As far as the guardian demon. I think the best person to answer that is yourself. Only your intuition and your experiences can help you with this situation. But there’s obviously something there so I’d definitely explore that with Sitri.

There are ways of finding your demon companions by your natal chart. I believe Bill Duvendack has a service like this and his book Qliphothic Astrology gets into it.

3 Likes

Yeah I def feel theres something there too so will connect more with him, thats interesting about the natal chart, i’ll look into that thanks!

1 Like

Wow, very intense…thanks for sharing

1 Like

No problem, glad you enjoyed reading :blush:

1 Like

Ok real quick im like jumping for joy here now that you know I kinda knew it was a right feel furfur is a great help for me in this I asked him he just basically told me yes in his own way so I’m very very happy to have pointed you to him and I feel this would be wonderful for you he is a really great teacher so if he is your gaurdian you will find yourself knowledgeable about random stuff you never knew about best of luck to you

2 Likes

Thankyou so much, im excited for working with him! :grinning:

1 Like

Well, cool we have a follow up on this. Anyway, be sure it is not an impostor. That kind of thing can happen, according to what I’ve read here, so go on and research on vanishing.

3 Likes