Single Cat Readings (CLOSED NOW)

do you like cats?
do you have unanswered questions!?
if you answered yes to either of these then have i got a deal for you!
i present you…

THE TAROT CATS!!! come to answer all your unanswered questions!
marvel as the universe is laid bare in adorably kitty fashion and lifes mysteries unravel before your very eyes.
but act fast as supplies are limited., the cats are fickle whimsical beings and can only be tummy rubbed for so long, as such they will only be offering answers to the first 20 people!

boopboop cat

as a special bonus, meet my assistant! . please no open flames or candle magik…she’s kinda dumb and has a perchance of lighting herself on fire and not realizing =.=;

11 Likes

I shall take a kitty reading, if you please.

I’m not sure if you wanted specific or general questions so I went specific:

Oh, Ceiling Cat, may your adorable messengers speak true, and tell me what will the possible outcome be if I follow through with my 100 days of invocation of the archangels?

1 Like

Omg too cute, I’d like one please!

Gimme a reading wittle buddy.

Cat Tax

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for offering free lovely cat readings. If i may have one, i have a 2 specific question:

1- Does the reading that other BALG member gave to me (saying belial doesn’t consider me a real witch and he doesn’t want to work with me) real and accurate? and if yes, does that mean our pact is broken?

2- Did Duke bune come when I invoked him yesterday? and if yes was today’s news his working results?

Thank you in advanced.

The 5 of cups:
A warning : there may be loss, sorrow, departure or spiritual exhaustion. but rest assured all is not lost.

upright: it’s hard not to focus on our empty bowls. there may besome confusion, endings, or disappointment on the horizon. perhaps it’s time for a change of scenery, especially if it puts some distance between you and those causing you anguish. there is no turning back, but you’ll move on. a bridge in the distance is a good sign, leading you to where you’re supposed to be. friends and family may provide fresh bowls and help you move forward.

• my personal interpretation*( feel free to take it or leave it, im honestly still new to card reading/interpreting): i think your 100 day invocation will leave you spiritually exhausted, and chances are that you will not get the response from the angels you are hoping for, but the void created will be filled with something or someone that is where you were supposed to be all along and will leave you stronger in the end for having taken the journey

(edit: sorry i realized after i did this post the first picture was a little fuzzy so i took a new one)

1 Like

I am interested in kitty reading. Give me the sand paper kitty kisses in the form of a tarot reading.:cat:

Cute kitty please? (Card only, I already have 3!)

I need some insight on where to take my grimoire from here, please?

Thank you very much!

Blessed be the kitteh, for he be the messenger of Ceiling Cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi… what lovely cat reading. I am in …

1 Like

king of cups

The King of Cups:
the king of cups represents dignity, structure, order and authority. he may be charismatic but he also has his mercurial side.

upright:
the king of cups seems to have it all: he’s warm, charming, wise, and sensitive. he’s not afraid of intimacy or commitment, as the anchor shows us here, and he likes a good lap cuddle as much as anyone. but he is also a master of self-discipline, so be prepared to give him a little space. he is deeply connected with the water, the dolphins on the wall representing his instincts for what likes deep beneath the surface. trust that kindness and generosity are key to setting sail.

personal interpretation: you didn’t really ask a specific question so the cats have given you a general summary of you / your life as it is currently.

I have pmed u :blush:

I want one plz! I want to know what the next 2 weeks are going to bring me (opportunity and obstacle wise).

Also very lovely cat assistant i must say lol, and that tarot deck ive actually been considering getting for my mom since she loves tarot and is a crazy cat lady lol.

1 Like

ten of swords

The Ten of Swords: the worst seems to have happened, or at least you’ve found yourself in a situation without a quick or easy remedy.

reversed:
Growth follows pain, and healing and recovery are ahead. take a careful look around and the path to safety is much clearer. solid ground is within reach.

personal interpretation: an injury or set back has recently plagued you perhaps? but rest assured, like the card has stated. healing and recovery are ahead, and with patience, they will present themselves soon.

1 Like

Impressively accurate.

The cat on the ten of swords looks just like my cat no joke lol

whoo! thx, that actually makes me feel happy. i was worried i wasn’t very good at this.

Could i have one please!!

I’ve told people this quarantine hasn’t bothered me. I’ve been self quarantined for 4 years.

Trust your interpertation and a good rule of thumb is the crazier it sounds the more likely it’s true.

1 Like

If this still available I want to participate, please.