Single and *SCREAMS*

Hey guys, I did a fair amount of work to attract new love to me and so far nada. Two types have shown interest…losers and the ones who aren’t losers are married. I’m feeling a bit down tonight.

In the last two months a few couples have gotten married in the building and I am one of the few people who live here alone. On my floor (9 apartments) I am the only one that lives in a unit alone. Pretty much i’m getting tired of masturbating and sometimes I just wish I had someone who loves me and is in my corner.

The last time I was in a meaningful relationship was 2005-2011 and I haven’t had sex since 2017. I was jogging awhile ago and I felt like the odd doing so when so many couples were coming in and going out…you know friday night out on the town. I’m beginning to feel really self-conscious about my singleness.

I also think about how much more easier financially things would be if I had a partner. I’ve had some jarring disappointments and sometimes it’s only so effective hugging yourself. Totally at my wits end now to the point where I wonder if I should even bother trying magick again. Why is this so stubborn it’s almost as if I did no occult work in this area. I have absolutely no results. SCREAMS

9 Likes

Tul.

Ask him for the nearest soul mate type, or essentially the nearest, yet best match for you.

4 Likes

Step one
Take a deep breath :revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts: sending only possitive healing vibes
There are thousands of people just like you experiencing (never exactly the same) but pretty darn close as you (some better some worse) but take heed knowing your not alone, or some acception to the rule.

Your timing is just different then theirs. But believe me when I say everyone will experience this at some point in their lives. All we have to do is decide what to do when the time is given to us. Keep faith, dare to try, and look at life through a lense that empowers you.

We don’t attract what we want, we attract what we are. Embody a vibration truly empowering to you and surround yourself with those on the same mission as you. That’s how you change your selfimage or your self identity. That’s how you perform magic :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Check you’re not making any of the mistakes described here: Urgent Warning About "The Law Of Attraction" ⚠

5 Likes

Yeah, I had similar experience with this too. Finding the right person is not easy. I’ve tried manifesting too but I could never find the right person for me. Though I’m still new to these magick practices I’m learning and concepts. I hope things work out for you.

2 Likes

I sympathise with your predicament, went through pretty much the same thing until a few months ago. Luckily, I’m in sporadic contact with the goddess of Love, Inanna and when she came to me last time I asked her to arrange a girlfriend for me. Success came within hours and I have been dating this girl ever since. She really chose very wisely.

I suggest contacting some aspect of Inanna to achieve the intended result, which could be Ishtar, Astarte, Durga, Tara or even her Goetic counterpart, Astaroth, if you prefer sigils and whatnot. A simple invocation and offering should do the trick.

Good luck.

4 Likes

I’ve had some success but still not want I want to see happening in my love life. So I met a celebrity of sorts, way older and well off financially. I truly had forgotten how some of these celebs live coke, alcohol, general overindulgence was his lifestyle and to top it off he was married. I did enjoy him bringing roses to my workplace and apartment every week tho.

Now im kinda sorta ish dating this guy and have a lot in common he got divorced a few months ago and still battling with his ex in court. Another issue he is in crazy debt. He is also seriously addicted to cigarettes and is working on it. On the positive side we like the same music, have the same life outlook, he has no kids and generally he is smart. He is very moody sometimes tho and that gets to me. Anyway, we are taking it really slow and kinda have been getting to know each other over the past few months. I am really wondering how i’ve managed to attract two addicts. I am not an addict btw and ive never been an addict.

Anyway, in re-reading this thread going to try some more stuff that you all suggested and if anyone has any other tips please let me know. I know I can do better in terms of attracting someone that is more in line with my desires.

Thanks again for all your responses.

2 Likes

I spent some time thinking of what I really wanted in a partner and wrote out a list of specific requirements. Then I evoked the Goetic demon Sallos and gave him the list.

Met someone two days later. :exploding_head:

Early days yet but as far as I can tell, he hits at least 95% of the requirements. And the list I wrote was about 50 items long.

Also there is a tiny catch because I overlooked including something obvious :roll_eyes:. Learn from my mistake – if you do this, be very specific. I mean including things you would generally take for granted, like “is single and wants a relationship”, “is straight/gay” (depending on your own orientation obvs), “lives in the same city as me”, that kind of thing.

Good luck :bouquet:

11 Likes

As a loser, I can say that it’s basically law of attraction. You attract what you are. And if the available people you attract are losers like me, then you need to cover other areas before you look for a partner.

2 Likes

I did something similar, and I also added stuff that annoys me, but I can tolerate in the long run (I’m more laid back and don’t hurry, but they might be punctual and neurotic about that, stuff like that) - I think it’s important to focus on both the positive and negative stuff; in cases like this we attract other faulty humans :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

What ritual have you been doing?

1 Like

:rofl: i find this hilarious hey pal if you are a loser that attracts losers hey what can i say but for sure i’m not a loser but I won’t bother to list the litany of things I could list to prove im not a loser. also i had a pm from a member here who do did a spell for me on this who apologized saying he may have accidentally directed some of his energy on the spell he is an addict.

The law of attraction is not an open and shut theory. For many people you simply don’t attract what you are and there are a number of extraneous factors that can cause this.

1 Like

Fell your pain lol , it’s hard for me to find someone i truly love also , keep strong :slight_smile: ur not the only one , :joy:
We should create a dating thread here on this forrum lol

3 Likes

There is a dating thread

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-thread-for-single-people-18-and-over-only-adult-language/92762/564

1 Like

we’re in this together lol, I’m single to and ready for new love but it’s hard when first of all I don’t even go out and dating sites I’m done with until summer. it sucks to hear that my best friend got asked out by the guy she’s talking to but thinking of turning it down while me and other people don’t even talk to other people :tired_face: I do hope things turnaround soon because I’m eager to finally have somebody again

3 Likes

I’ll give the dating thread a shot. Eh, but online dating has always been meh for me.

1 Like

@anon96441209, yeah, I’m going to ask Tul, and Beleth for help after my marriage.

And @Angeela I’m sorry, what happened? I know it’s been a while, I think you told me of someone, I’m sorry it didn’t work out. Kind of like me and midnight.

Edit: it would be amazing to find someone from BALG

1 Like

Just do the Viking thing and have your way with a terrified English bloke as you disembark from your longboat :wink:

You shieldmaiden, you…

2 Likes

Hey thanks for sharing! Done this morning since it was the new moon.

1 Like

You quoted the nice part.

1 Like