"Sing a Sad Song"

Alright, so I was wiped from the gym last night and woke up at about 5am this morning and sang the song. I picked a good one. Did what @Micah suggested. I sang the song twice before I got told to stop, I asked her why, and she said “overloaded.” So I pulled back, asked her if there was anything else, and she told me “tomorrow.”

So we’ll see what she has in store for me tonight!

@itsnathanm7 yeah I’ve been reading varied experiences regarding Lilith on here. It seems that she often takes the mothering/teacher role. I’m just grateful she reached out to offer a helping hand.

2 Likes

As a side note, I asked her what to do with how I have my altar set up regarding her offerings, but my intuition told me to leave it and give a new offering at the end of our ritual together.

But right now as it stands, she appears to want me using the same candles, the same offerings (chocolate, blood, cinnamon and roses) already present. Like I said, my blood is on her seal and I’ve kept it open until she instructs me to close it.

We’ll see where this wild ride ends up! I’m stoked!

1 Like

So my ritual got interrupted last night, I’m thinking of taking another stab at it tonight. @Micah, @Prophet. My fucking smoke detector went off just as I was closing up shop and doing a dedication to Lilith. So tonight, I’m thinking of doing a separate dedication to her as a thank you… what do you think?

I did ask her via bibliomancy and she seemed to not care either way. So, I dunno :man_shrugging:t2: I feel like it’s important to do it.

2 Likes

Then do it.

https://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/mansw.gif

1 Like

Yeah I’d say so… I cleaned off most of altar last night… god that was hilarious, literally mid ritual my smoke detector goes off and I run out my door butt ass naked to rip the damn off the wall :rofl:

1 Like