Simple spell to make somebody hate?

Oh yes, a bit delayed, but could you post your methods here as well as pming me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, you could ask the demon to let him know it was you, though I don’t know why you would want to, since it could lead to retaliation.

1 Like

With this person retaliation would not be a concern for me at all.
Thanks for the reply. :blush:

2 Likes

@Kaya, honest answer? Leave. What kind of man let’s a prick like this talk that way to his beloved? Seriously, to hell with both of them. You could get into a steamy relationship with a piece of petrified dog shit and IMO you would be doing marginally better. Place more value on yourself!

Magickally, I would be casting for Mr. Right, not casting for angles to hold on to Captain Vag-face.

Wow, EDIT: So the guy puts his hands on you and your beau does nothing? All the magick in the world is not going to help you if you think this is fixable. At this point I would consider you in the path of imminent threat. You really should consider getting the fuck out of Dodge before you get hurt. Daemons are all well and good, but a grown man can strangle you whether you reach TGS or not. Run.

7 Likes

Thing is. Were I single again. I would never want to be in another relationship again. But I get what you and @Anassa and @Encore19 are saying. The problem is that I am very much in debt. I have no family or friends anywhere near me. I have 5 pets. My family doesnt even help me (they literally wouldn’t care if I was beheaded. Or anything.)

So that said. I am entirely alone in that. I have actually been planning on leaving for a while now. Mostly I just want something to make this easier to survive through. Whenever roommate isnt around, my bf and I are literally the perfect couple. But regardless I would rather live alone and do my work. I just need some help getting them off my back until then.

2 Likes

That is no true and you know deep down. I’m coming from a breakup after 8 years of relationship. And I had the same feelings as you. Almost 6 months later, I’m going better. And I wasn’t even planning it. Time heals.

I get your boyfriend is young. And you know, in that age boys are…well…boys… And no, that’s not an excuse for letting you deal with that prick. Personally, I don’t care if he’s awesome when you’re just the two of you. Honestly, how dare he looking in your eyes and embrace you, when few moments ago his friend slapped you and he did nothing for it…? It’s unforgivable. I hope you understand that I’m not attacking you… I have my own experiences and did my own mistakes, and even though I believe in letting people do their mistakes as well, yet I’m talking to you as a woman to a woman.

Instead of searching for spells to make your boyfriend hate his bff, how about you summon all your spells and spirits to get a job and get out of that place once and for all?

3 Likes

No I understand you’re not attacking. I’m slowly building myself to that point. I am tired of having to go through all of this. It’s just slow running. Once I pick up speed I’m pretty sure I’ll be out of here. It’s just rough because I have a problem where I feel tired constantly and I fall asleep a lot. So I’ll even try doing evocations and fall asleep just looking at the sigil.

But I do feel that I’ll never be with anyone again. Or at least maybe not another man. (I’m bi but I prefer women.) Thing is he’s the first relationship I’ve ever been in. And I’m massively introverted in person. So after all this I just can’t imagine trying to go out and find anyone else.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! I’ll have to write you some sigils later, sorry for the delay!

But, really though, you leaving is the simplest and safest choice you could make.

Ok, so, let’s talk karma. Karma is energy magnets, like attracts like, and there are a lot of Deities that deal in that wheel. Dharmapalas, Herukas, Maha-s and Kala-s, and their ilk are really good at karma management, especially through lifetimes. If the dick is dodging taxes like a half-wit Al Capone, they’ll police him appropriately! Just trust their judgement on karmic stuff, it’s sorta their whole purpose in life! :slight_smile:

If he’s not evading taxes, there are are a few other responses to the dice. You could do the spiritual equivalent of put his phone number on a shady bathroom stall, by making him vibe at (researched) parasitic or toxic frequencies, and put a ‘free holes’ sign on his back. You could drown his spirit in industrial waste, to paralyze or comatize it. You could put Killer Croc Spirits all around the house and plumbing, to drive him crazy and rip him to ribbons when he starts falling for it. You could bind to his neck a colony of Naysayas from Star vs. The Forces of Evil,so he talks himself into every bad option and out of every neutral or good option. You can sic Wall Masters on him and prevent him from ever changing or growing, forever rotting in spiritual stillness. The possibilities of pain really are endless! :slight_smile:

If you really want to grind his gears, get Nemesis on your side. If you talk her into it, she can become the perfect solution! :slight_smile:

2 Likes