Simple Spell to Help with Exams

Hi BALG,

Since its exam season now for many schools, just wanted to share a very simple spell that I created this morning and worked very well. It’s to help with doing well on a difficult exam. I did it like an hour or two before my final exam and when I took it, the teacher made a very random announcement: He added two hours to the test and gave no reason for it, usual time is three hours to take a final exam at my school, so in total I ended up getting five hours to take it. Since it was a very very difficult test, its really good I got the extra two hours because otherwise I probably would not have been able to finish it on time. So, here it is.

Needed:
A piece of paper
A green pen
A lighter/matchstick
A fire-safe container or area

Spell:
At the top of the paper draw a four leaf clover. Then write the following exactly:

I am successful
I am knowledgeable
I have achieved great marks on [INSERT TITLE OF FINAL EXAM COURSE]

Then draw another four leaf clover at the bottom and finally write the following:

Sincerely,
[YOUR NAME HERE]

Fold it towards you three times. Have a fire safe container ready or at least be somewhere where it is safe to burn the paper. Then burn the folded paper.

Hope it helps anyone. I know it definitely helped me out by getting me a good extra two hours for my exam.

4 Likes

Off topic. But where could I find your profile pic on Google images?