Simple remote view exercise

This is a simple exercise: imagine that your head turns back and visualize what’s behind you. do this several times a day. after some days you’ll be able to see what’s happening behind you, then start to visualize your head leaving your body and see your house, workplace, etc…
I did this exercise until i could see what was happening behind me, then i stopped(yeah im lazy, i have to admit :stuck_out_tongue: ) but some people confirmed that this method works.

9 Likes

Interesting, an older lady who I have the pleasure of working my daily job with has always been able to do that since she was younger, makes me jealous lol

2 Likes

Eyes closed? And what do you mean see what’s happening behind you, just what you thought ?

1 Like

No, you can literally see behind you, it’s basically just like traveling, you can have eyes anywhere if you are good enough at it

1 Like

Where would the image be of things happening behind you if your vision is only in front of you though? It would have to be with your eyes closed and you picturing it no?

1 Like

A visualization, yes. But don’t let this fool you it’s quite real, training enough you can watch anyone from anywhere in detailed form

2 Likes

that is honestly crazy, thanks!

1 Like